Portal Management PortaMx v1.54 ecl for SMF 2 (updated)

Started by feline, October 07, 2008, 07:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feline

That is done by a HighSlide viewer, but you can disable that in the Block settings (check Disable HighSlide viewer) or globally in the Global Settings (check Disable HighSlide viewer globally).

sanax

Great mod! Installed perfectly... I added a right block the first time, worked great but suddenly the 'create a new block' link/icon isn't working when you click on it. I can't create a new block or article. Any ideas?

I installed a new SMF 2 version and install the mod again. This time it worked fine but after a while the links which are using Java is not working. The links like add a block/article etc. + the icon to move the blacks around.

That's the latest update. Hope someone can help with this issue...

feline

test to reload the page before click on the icon.
We work on this problem ...

sanax

Quote from: feline on June 19, 2011, 12:55:59 PM
test to reload the page before click on the icon.
We work on this problem ...

Thank you, feline. Yes, I've tried to reload the page before clicking the link, but the problem is still not solved.

Ali_

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to find a specific and detailed answer anywhere.

My server doesn't permit FTP access, so the mod won't install.  I do have SSH access, and can make the permission changes that way, however I don't know what to set the permissions to, if the owner:group matters, or exactly which files out of the one's marked for modification by the mod installer during install time to change.

Many thanks :)

feline

Normally it's enough to set Folder to 755 and files to 644 ..
But .. I'v never see a server without ftp access  :o .. if is a dedicated server you can setup a ftp account  ;)

Ali_

I'm slightly paranoid on the server access side, so I only have sftp (same as ssh) ports available, and of course https/https.  I'd rather not change the iptables to allow it. So, your solution seems nice :-)

Thank you.

Lastly, was wondering if it would be best to install the portal mod first and then follow it up it other smaller mods for some post related features.  Should I reserve the portal as the last mod to get applied on the site? Not sure if it makes a big difference. :-)

feline

I think it's better to install bigger mods as first ..
BTW .. for sftp and windows is a good tool available .. WinSCP supports sftp

bloc

FileZilla also support sftp - excellent ftp client.

feline

Ahh ok .. thanks for this info.
I never used other then WinSCP .. so I don't know any other  ;)

Mihac™

PortaMx not safe return facebook link. Feline is very well known but not acknowledged.
If you set this code anywhere in the forum and is included PortaMxSEF, you will receive a link facebok:

facebook coomment:
<div id="fb-root"></div><script type="text/javascript" src="http://connect.facebook.net/hr_HR/all.js#xfbml=1"></script>
<fb:comments href="', $scripturl, '?topic=', $context['current_topic'], '"  num_posts="2" width="500" /></fb:comments>

Here is the error:
xxxxxxxx_metak/index.php?fb_comment_id=fbc_1015016468444xxxxxxxxxx

It would be correct if the link looks like this:
xxxxxxxx_metak/?fb_comment_id/fbc_1015016468444xxxxxxxxxx

Correct the error by changing this part of.
open ..../Sources/PortaMx/PortaMxSEF.php

find line 128
SERVER['REQUEST_URL'] = str_replace('/?', '/index.php?', $_SERVER['REQUEST_URL']);

replace
$_SERVER['REQUEST_URL'] = str_replace('/?', '.php?', $_SERVER['REQUEST_URL']);

Only now are operating normally facebook comments and links to the Facebook link back to the forum.
Only Feline does not recognize the error and all the others are wrong ..

If you do not believe me, try facebook for yourself and then feel free to try out here with me

This is a link at Feline and do not want to admit mistakes.  I'm blocked on the PortaMX

"kad budala postavi neko glupo pitanje ni deset mudraca ne može na njega odgovoriti "

Mihac™

xxxxxxxxadmin;area=manageattachments 
Error Attachments and Avatars preview

If the Enable the SEF engine, this error occurs
"Request Error
he requested item is not available or can not proceed."

If I cut off PortaMXSEF and install SimpleSEF, everything works fine.

PortaMX here

Zagreb-Forum here

There is also Feline mistake not to recognize

"kad budala postavi neko glupo pitanje ni deset mudraca ne može na njega odgovoriti "

Mihac™

This is more than horrible. Feline only issue new versions and not  fix errors.

Manager block not work add block see here

Post on the Feline see 1         
Post on the Feline see 2         

Mostly Feline does not want to admit error and guilty SMF, while members who point out her mistake, to block access.

See here:

This should look properly add blocks.

I have removed the bug and here is the correction of these errors.

btw: Feline very stubborn and rude

feline

Mihac™

Quote from: feline on July 11, 2011, 05:23:44 AM
This people is banned on PortaMx ...  :D

I banned just because I have shown you that you have errors that do not know the remedy.
Admit that you blame all around and you spit on the SMF team that they are incapable.
Have not yet made ​​or any of the correct version that you do not have huge errors

SimpleSEF  for you, is not capable.
Aeva media for you, is not capable.
Facebook comment mod  for you, is not capable.

Feline do not be conceited and listen to the advice of people smarter

feline

I told you that you can always take another portal, if you are not satisfied with PortaMx.
But that's no reason not agree establish the assertions here. You'd better read the license.
Up from now you have a unlimited full bann on PortaMx ...

Mihac™

Quote from: feline on July 11, 2011, 05:46:21 AM
But that's no reason not agree establish the assertions here. You'd better read the license ..

There is a reason for the above is true what I wrote and Feline you do not write the truth. You are angry that I have showed the error and the reason you blocked. Admit it at least once in their lifetime.
Your license is not worth anything for me in Croatia, because  you on  lying.

If you want to continue to discuss with me, then we can through private messages.
If you do not want, then you better shut up.

Mihac™

This is proof that I am right Feline...
Shame on you 

feline

You got it yet so wanted. Each exhortation you have ignored. Now this is the consequence ...

Kindred

Mihac,

Stop.

It is acceptable to point out errors. However, the way you have attempted to force your opinion and the way you have chosen to express your opinion is unacceptable. I know that there is a language barrier here, but since you are communicating in English, I am going to hold you to English standards for politeness, which you have distinctly violated.

There is no call to fling names, or to call feline a liar or stupid.
Stop. Cease. Desist.
If you do not like her mod, then do not use it.
If you were capable of expressing yourself without insults, then I might allow you to continue, but since you seem incapable of doing so, I will mute/warn you on the next attack and ban you ifitcontinues after that.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: