News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Group Color in Posts and Profile

Started by gamerzworld, August 09, 2010, 03:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T3CHN0

This is a nice option to have installed, but can see there is no more support on this mod

I installed it on 2.0.1 and have used it for a long time now and worked the treat
but I'm sick of seeing the error in my logs so today I removed this mod

this is the error on line 320
<li style="font-weight: bold; color: ',$message['member']['group_color'], ';">', $message['member']['group'], '</li>';
unknown command group_color

I know the command needs to be there otherwise the mod don't work but only way to stop the error in my logs was to remove it.
I will install again if ever updated..

gamerzworld

Quote from: T3CHN0 on December 07, 2011, 04:16:34 AM
This is a nice option to have installed, but can see there is no more support on this mod

I installed it on 2.0.1 and have used it for a long time now and worked the treat
but I'm sick of seeing the error in my logs so today I removed this mod

this is the error on line 320
<li style="font-weight: bold; color: ',$message['member']['group_color'], ';">', $message['member']['group'], '</li>';
unknown command group_color

I know the command needs to be there otherwise the mod don't work but only way to stop the error in my logs was to remove it.
I will install again if ever updated..
Sorry I don't check this very often. I've had that bug fixed for a long time but never got around to actually uploading it. I have updated the mod now, should work with 2.0.2 and it fixes the error you noted.

RazOr99

If possible i want mod author to contact with me

Arantor

Not even a please. No respect, is there? First using paid things without paying and now expecting someone to help you for free without even actually *asking*.

Steve

Amazing isn't? Why hasn't he been banned?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Arantor

Because there is a generally laid back attitude around here. There's community snark from the old-timers but that's about it.

Advertisement: