News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Highslide Image Viewer

Started by digger, October 07, 2008, 09:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digger

Sectomy

@digger
yes, i have this little problem mentioned earlier
look at attachment, its appears as i open and closes different Images, i have to releoad the Page to dissappear...

digger

Quote from: Sectomy on July 25, 2020, 07:57:59 AM
@digger
yes, i have this little problem mentioned earlier
look at attachment, its appears as i open and closes different Images, i have to releoad the Page to dissappear...
Can you show how it works on your forum?

Sectomy

what u mean ? how it works ? :o

Sectomy

its www.darkbricks.de
but we have a a guest dont see Images thingie, i could create an account for you...
those are 2 Pics...the thing in top corner, multiples, as many as pics i open..

Dave J

Is there any chance this could be updated to 2.1.1 please?
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

IP_Board_Rules

Hello, is it possible to set a minimum size for images for it to take actions? So it will ignore images below that minimum size like smilies and not take action on them

digger

Quote from: atanua on August 28, 2022, 10:10:10 AMHello, is it possible to set a minimum size for images for it to take actions? So it will ignore images below that minimum size like smilies and not take action on them
No. It doesn't control image's size in messages.

Julius_2000

Quote from: Dave J on February 20, 2022, 09:43:51 AMIs there any chance this could be updated to 2.1.1 please?

Have you considered the fancyBox4 mod?
https://custom.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=3303

I tried this instead of the highslide one which wouldn't install. It works and looks really great!

Advertisement: