News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Highslide Image Viewer

Started by digger, October 07, 2008, 09:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avf

it works ! I realized I had to reduce the thumbnail size :)
Great work

charipie0519

where to edit so that the signature images are not included?

thanks

gbsothere

I just have one issue that the posters brought to my attention.  I placed several attachments in one post to test the "slideshow" aspect of this mod.  It was very nice, except for this problem:  (Bear with me while I attempt to lay this out.)  Immediately following my post with the attachments were a couple of posts with comments only, no attachments (probably not relevant to this, but still....)  and then another poster included attachments in her post, followed by another "comment only" post, then one with an attachment, and so on.  Now, when you view my post with the slideshow, instead of quitting when all my attachments are over, it skips over the "comment only" posts, then includes the subsequent ones with attachments in my post's slideshow and continues to do so until the end of the thread. The mod doesn't seem to recognize when the post is over, but seems to search for the next attachment in the thread to incorporate in the slideshow.  Is there a way for a slideshow to only include the attachments in a particular post and not all the others following in the thread?

Thanks!
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

digger

Quote from: gbsothere on June 28, 2009, 09:22:11 AM
I just have one issue that the posters brought to my attention.  I placed several attachments in one post to test the "slideshow" aspect of this mod.  It was very nice, except for this problem:  (Bear with me while I attempt to lay this out.)  Immediately following my post with the attachments were a couple of posts with comments only, no attachments (probably not relevant to this, but still....)  and then another poster included attachments in her post, followed by another "comment only" post, then one with an attachment, and so on.  Now, when you view my post with the slideshow, instead of quitting when all my attachments are over, it skips over the "comment only" posts, then includes the subsequent ones with attachments in my post's slideshow and continues to do so until the end of the thread. The mod doesn't seem to recognize when the post is over, but seems to search for the next attachment in the thread to incorporate in the slideshow.  Is there a way for a slideshow to only include the attachments in a particular post and not all the others following in the thread?

Thanks!

Can I see that?

gbsothere

Hi, digger and thanks!   

I'll PM you the site, log in info and the thread where this is happening.

Thanks, again.

Quote from: digger on June 29, 2009, 11:23:35 AM
Quote from: gbsothere on June 28, 2009, 09:22:11 AM

Thanks!

Can I see that?
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

drhamza

awesome mod, gives a nice touch to the forum
but i'm facing an issue that i hope you can help me with
when i post an image in a topic called topic, this is how i get the image:

{Image here}
topic
topic

i uninstalled the mod to be sure... now i get

{image here}
topic

need to re-install it and get rid of this problem, thanks in advance

digger

Quote from: drhamza on July 02, 2009, 10:30:33 PM
awesome mod, gives a nice touch to the forum
but i'm facing an issue that i hope you can help me with
when i post an image in a topic called topic, this is how i get the image:

{Image here}
topic
topic

i uninstalled the mod to be sure... now i get

{image here}
topic

need to re-install it and get rid of this problem, thanks in advance

Explain please  :)

drhamza

the title of the topic is "printed" below each image twice when any image is inserted in a post...

when i uninstall the highslide image viewer... it's printed once only....

how can i stop this printed text?

digger

Quote from: drhamza on July 03, 2009, 03:50:47 PM
the title of the topic is "printed" below each image twice when any image is inserted in a post...

when i uninstall the highslide image viewer... it's printed once only....

how can i stop this printed text?

I don't now any reason for it.
May I see this issue on your forum?

drhamza

sorry for the late reply, it's a private forum so check the personal message please
thank you

Scratching my Head

First. Thank you for your hard work. Very nice effect. Very nice mod. Very nice work.
Thank you.  Now. . .

Quote from: digger on October 21, 2008, 09:05:59 PM
Quote from: zrotzel on October 21, 2008, 08:47:37 PM
Is there a way to remove the the image link on the bottom of the picture? 
remove from Subs.php

$b[5] = str_replace('alt=""', 'alt="' . $b[2] . '"', $b[5]); // Add filename to caption

Any reason why this is not working with the latest version?
I would like to remove the captions.

tienf

Please help me out with the image size, they are do NOT scale to fix the forum width and seem to be ugly
http://www.tienf.com/index.php?topic=11.msg11;topicseen#new [nofollow], what should I do ?

digger

Quote from: Scratching my Head on July 05, 2009, 05:36:12 AM
First. Thank you for your hard work. Very nice effect. Very nice mod. Very nice work.
Thank you.  Now. . .

remove from Subs.php

$b[5] = str_replace('alt=""', 'alt="' . $b[2] . '"', $b[5]); // Add filename to caption

remove

$b[5] = str_ireplace('alt=""', 'alt="' . $b[2] . '"', $b[5]); // Add filename to the caption

Quote from: tienf on July 05, 2009, 07:43:33 AM
Please help me out with the image size, they are do NOT scale to fix the forum width and seem to be ugly
http://www.tienf.com/index.php?topic=11.msg11;topicseen#new, what should I do ?

It's not mod issue.

tienf

Quote from: digger on July 05, 2009, 08:09:48 AM

Quote from: tienf on July 05, 2009, 07:43:33 AM
http://www.tienf.com/index.php?topic=11.msg11;topicseen#new [nofollow], what should I do ?

It's not mod issue.

Yes, you mod is work great, thank you very much for your hard work. About my issue, have you got any idea ?
One more thing, how I can enable Highslide Image Viewer to be support images from all domains, not just limit domains have been supported  ?

dembow

go to admin > features and options > max width of posted pictures (0 = disable)   and make it around 560-575 it should resize all posted pics after you change it and the scroll bar wont appear, if that's your issue i mean

digger

Quote from: Scratching my Head on July 05, 2009, 05:29:28 PM
Quote from: digger on July 05, 2009, 08:09:48 AM
Quote from: Scratching my Head on July 05, 2009, 05:36:12 AM
Thank you.  Now. . .

remove from Subs.php

remove

$b[5] = str_ireplace('alt=""', 'alt="' . $b[2] . '"', $b[5]); // Add filename to the caption

Hmmm. But what if it doesn't work?

May I see this issue on your forum?

patalete

Quote from: charipie0519 on June 24, 2009, 01:08:59 AM

thanks

+1

>:(

thanks for the mod

dembow

thanks

digger

Quote from: dembow on July 06, 2009, 01:41:15 AM

thanks

Are your signature images from supported photohostings?

patalete

in my case any image added to the signature area is always "boxed" and clickable with highslide, no matter where the image is hosted even if its in forum's server and 10x10 px size its still affected by highslide, but it doesnt seem to affect avatars and poster info area.

Advertisement: