Theme Planetfall

Started by xenovanis, February 01, 2005, 11:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenovanis

"Theme Planetfall"

SMF theme based on the Rhuk_Planetfall template.

Screenshots:

Available in english and dutch.

Update: since I discovered some scripting issues I added a new download. This version should work fine!
Update: Dutch languagefile and buttons added
Update: added 'Arcade' and 'Music' button
Update: Arcade and Music buttons sharpened, added Forum and TP Admin button (for use with Tinyportal): all packed in arc_mus_tpa_for.zip

Update 13-08-2005: updated and redesigned for SMF 1.1 Beta 3 Public!

Click on the thumbnail to see a preview:

Download for SMF 1.1 Beta 3 Public

SilkClean Buttonset by ªcF
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Jerry

- Jerry
Find me on:
Facebook
Twitter
PlanetSMF

"If all you look for is the negative in things, you will never see the positive."

Kindred

Not bad at all...   It's a nice merge and definitely "feels" like a whole rather than tacked on parts. :)

the only criticism I have it there is too much orange with all the buttons.
(this is just personal prefeence, mind you) I'd suggest doing the squared buttons in a grey/silver like the top-menu bar. That would really merge the two together, even more IMO.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

NayNay

I love this theme (thanks again for putting it up to download).  It blends perfectly, looks like it was made to fit in Planet Fall.

http://www.iamatorres.com

xenovanis

Quote from: kindred on February 02, 2005, 07:36:30 AM

the only criticism I have it there is too much orange with all the buttons.
(this is just personal prefeence, mind you) I'd suggest doing the squared buttons in a grey/silver like the top-menu bar. That would really merge the two together, even more IMO.

Yeah, you've got a good point there, but right now I don't really have time to create new buttons. Actually I prefer the "no buttons"option which also makes it look more merged and saves a lot of space.

@Nay Nay, theme looks great on your site! Since you're using the first edition of this theme, I think you may want to change in line 43 of index.template.php

$settings['doctype'] = 'xhtml';

into

$settings['doctype'] = 'html';

since I forgot to do that. It's kind of big now viewing in IE6.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

begby

Hey thanks a lot, that looks real nice!

John Slater

Mine looks conpletly different to the one i uploaded.  :(

xenovanis

Quote from: thesimpsonsjohn on February 03, 2005, 02:09:05 PM
Mine looks conpletly different to the one i uploaded.  :(

Do you have an url?

Please check in your admin area under Current Theme Settings what directory's are pionted to. Make sure it is not set to default where it should be Theme_Planetfall.

Protoss

Thnx alot xenovanis, this is so awesum!

ansonwolfe

I need a bit of help with the darkplanet's theme......I can't find a link to Personal Message Inbox....well, I can't find it in the regular SMF theme either. How do i get to my inbox?

The buttons are a bit too orange, but I'll try to make new ones when time permits and post them here

BTW, great work OP and all others making themes for Mambo/SMF.  Thank you all for the hard work

chadness

Quote from: ansonwolfe on April 03, 2005, 03:00:13 PM
I need a bit of help with the darkplanet's theme......I can't find a link to Personal Message Inbox....well, I can't find it in the regular SMF theme either. How do i get to my inbox?
Lots of people have them in their login box, otherwise you might need to add them yourself.

Herman's Mixen

xeno i have changed your template to use it with the
rhuk smoothie orange theme

url http://www.pcguide.nl and if somebody will have it i can place it here as attachment !!
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

kikkeraap

Quote from: The Burglar! on April 09, 2005, 07:53:42 AM

url hxxp:www.pcguide.nl [nonactive] and if somebody will have it i can place it here as attachment !!

Could please post the theme in this forum?

xenovanis

Quote from: The Burglar! on April 09, 2005, 07:53:42 AM

url http://www.pcguide.nl and if somebody will have it i can place it here as attachment !!

No problem, Burglar, geen probleem  ;)

Herman's Mixen

so i couldn't  attach it so i have to this on my own server

ftp://burglars.serverthuis.nl/pub/planet.exe

Ok xeno en bedankt

;)

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

kikkeraap

Could someone post the theme used at  hxxp:www.pcguide.nl [nonactive]? that was the one I would like to have

Herman's Mixen

Quote from: The Burglar! on April 15, 2005, 09:28:18 AM
so i couldn't  attach it so i have to this on my own server

ftp://burglar.pointclark.net/pub/planetfall.zip

Ok xeno en bedankt

;)

That's this one !!

xenovanis

This theme is updated and redesigned for 1.1 Beta 3 Public!

xenovanis

Quote from: nino on August 22, 2005, 10:26:30 AM
as you can see, I don't have a menu when I'm on the forum, have anyone an Idea?

Not themerelated; topics splitted:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=46575.0

zandozan

Slightly modified theme with red buttons.

hxxp:warscrew.com [nonactive]

The menu not showing on the right could come from a bad coded module. For example with not closed table tag. I had the same problem and the left menu was all down under the forum. Unpublish some modules to see which one is making the error and correct it.

Advertisement: