Saf-Multicolor

Started by forsakenlad, March 25, 2006, 08:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forsakenlad

If you are using utf8, try to switch to english and retry it.
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

hotkee

Thanks *eren, that did the trick!

sacred

I feel -really- stupid asking this, I am just not computer savvy at all.. But how do I install it? I downloaded the zip file, and then I go to "Install a new theme", right? Click the "browse" button and what file do I upload exactly? The whole zip file or something in it, unzipped? .. :-[

cosminnnn

Quote from: sacred on November 26, 2008, 02:03:41 PM
I feel -really- stupid asking this, I am just not computer savvy at all.. But how do I install it? I downloaded the zip file, and then I go to "Install a new theme", right? Click the "browse" button and what file do I upload exactly? The whole zip file or something in it, unzipped? .. :-[

The whole zip file.  ;)

christinedlrp

Is there a way to change the table width of the forum so it's not so much blank space on either side of table?

mark7144

Quote from: forsakenlad on September 09, 2008, 10:46:50 AM
I'll release it when SMF goes semantic (that means hopefully soon).
What does that mean? Does that mean when it comes out of beta you'll port it?

cosminnnn

Quote from: christinedlrp on December 04, 2008, 06:25:46 PM
Is there a way to change the table width of the forum so it's not so much blank space on either side of table?

Yeah, same question.

lamu

Clickable Logo:

I really love this theme, but hope for a little help in terms of adding a feature:

Is there any way to make the logo image on top of the forum clickable, so it directs to an URL you enter?
e.g. a link back to your homepage?

I know I have to add some code to the index.template.php but I hae no idea what to change.
Any help would be aprreciated. Thanks in advance!

Scott S

Hi, sorry to revive an old topic, but I was wondering if anyone had managed to figure out how to get the colour selector to display to forum members, rather than just in the admin panel?

Many thanks.

@L!

Hey. Is there not this template for version of 2.0.2?

Advertisement: