News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Problem in 2.0 Beta 4 with PM\'s

Started by ranttrmike, October 09, 2008, 10:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranttrmike

In 1.1.6 I was able to send a PM and look up the users I wanted to sent it to (search for users).  Since the upgrade I did yesterday, I can't do this.  I have to know the members name, there is no lookup.

Help????

Kindred

theme?

Lookup, both manual and automatic works for me on 2.0b4
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ranttrmike

Standard Theme.

This is the lookup in the PM function itself.

ranttrmike

I went back through all of the settings and reviewed them for each user level, and I cannot find anything that would turn the lookup off.

I went into the members list, and I can select someone from there to PM, and that works fine.  I just can't click MESSAGE and look people up from there.

I just checked the send message function on THIS board, and there is no way to look up users there either...

Ok, someone straighten me out, am I just not "seeing" it correctly, or did I lose my mind?  In 1.1.6 I thought in the Send PM screen there was a lookup user function.

:-\

Kindred

start typing the username in the to box...   it should make some suggestions based on your typing, modifying it as you type
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ranttrmike

Advertisement: