Logo Change

Started by wwe9112, October 11, 2008, 03:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wwe9112

OK, I'm using a theme, and have a logo made up - more so of a banner - and want to change it. How do I edit the logo. Like I want the text that's on the theme core to be gone, and my logo, banner what ever you call it, I want it to take up that whole top thing...so how do I remove the smf logo thingy and the left side text and make that whole top area where my banner is/ Thanks.

Deprecated

Try this:

Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme. Set "Logo image URL" to point to your logo image.

wwe9112

LOL, I feel dumb. Thank you so much for your great support. Sorry that it was so simple. I knew it would be easyer then what I was thinking. i was thinking I had to go into the css and edit the link, then edit the index page to show it there...LOL...thanks again dude. God Bless.

Deprecated

You're welcome. Enjoy SMF! :)

wwe9112

HAha, thanks. I've used it before but my other admin did that for me. I don't have him anymore, and I have a new board and couldn't find it. My  main thing was - even though I owned the site - was to keep the board fresh and with new ideas, and he did that stuff...Now I have both sides, and it's rather difficult :p.

This post should be marked solved right?

Deprecated

Quote from: LB Habib on October 11, 2008, 07:44:37 PM
This post should be marked solved right?

If solved, an edit to the OP would tell other support helpers to move on and ignore this post because the OP is happy. It would save volunteers time they could spend helping others.

in2itradio

Hi I too am having a problem with the logo, I tryed what you said to do and yet it dose not work, im using the theem Nexus5 and evry time I give the URL it takes it but nothing changes. Can you help?

Thanx..

In2itradio

Advertisement: