I have problems with imagesize and video size ( attachmetsize )

Started by osterlentracker, October 12, 2008, 03:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

osterlentracker

Pictures will not accept over 1200 X something abs over 800kB
Video and other files  will not accept over 3,0 mb ( if even that sometimes)

I have set 10 000 000  to max in file size, and dissabel 4000 in hight and 4000 in with om pictures.

What can be wrong ?

// Krister

Rumbaar

File size byte issues like that are most likely due to server side max upload limits set by your host.  Please contact them to see if they can increase it or give you instructions on how to do so on their host.  It will most likely involved editing/creating a php.ini file.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

osterlentracker

Quote from: Rumbaar on October 22, 2008, 08:24:41 PM
File size byte issues like that are most likely due to server side max upload limits set by your host.  Please contact them to see if they can increase it or give you instructions on how to do so on their host.  It will most likely involved editing/creating a php.ini file.
Tnx  i will contact them and ask them.

Have a good day

// Krister

jb3398

I can upload video but no audio in SMG Gallery 1.51. I have changed the file size to 1 gig max size from the default value of 10mb. I have uploaded mp4, avi and mpeg. All videos will upload to 100% and freeze. I normally wait a full 10 min, after it reaches 100%, to see if the video will display.

I have no problems with audio and pictures. But videos wont work! I have posted this same question, in SMF gallery. I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar problem.

Rumbaar

Looks like it's not related to your host as you can upload other large files, more like something to do with the mod.  You'll have to wait for the author or mod specific support.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

jb3398

Yes I have 3 gig images (Norton Ghost) on my server.

Have you been sucessful in uploading video?

Quote from: Rumbaar on December 22, 2008, 02:36:50 AM
Looks like it's not related to your host as you can upload other large files, more like something to do with the mod.  You'll have to wait for the author or mod specific support.

Advertisement: