Mod

Started by Modder67, April 12, 2012, 11:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modder67

Is there a mod where a member can purchase a membergroup such as VIP and the pay for it each month.

Kindred

no need for a mod.

Subscription membergroups are available as a recurring paypal payed  service in 2.0.2 as a standard feature
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Modder67

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

mr.Curiosity

The Subscriptions must be enabled first. This can be done by going to to Administration Center > Configuration > Core Features and select the Paid Subscriptions option. For each subscription you plan to create, you will also need to create a membergroup, and set that membergroup's permissions acccordingly.

Zelite poptpuno besplatno reklamirati svoj server?
Posjetite  www.reklamiraj-server.netne.net
Ocekujemo Vas!

Kindred

mr.Curiosity ---   My link to the wiki explained that plus everything else.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: