News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

can admin,mod, members look at this error, i dont unsderstand!

Started by RuneGold, September 29, 2008, 09:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RuneGold

ok when i go to my mail box, inbox.
and when i try deleting the messages i get this error everytime.

Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

and other thing is that, i delete the files for the mood application in my forum
so everytime i see this message on the profile.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function MoodBobel() in /www/110mb.com/t/h/e/h/a/c/k/m/thehackmasta/htdocs/Sources/Load.php(1927) : eval()'d code on line 374

and anotehr thing is that, i cant upload avatars, when i go my forum profile option i get this,

Fatal error: Call to undefined function MoodBobel() in /www/110mb.com/t/h/e/h/a/c/k/m/thehackmasta/htdocs/Sources/Load.php(1927) : eval()'d code on line 2447

can someone help me with this?

Robbo_

Sounds like a problem with a mod you have installed to me.
Aus-Newerth

Quote from: IRC
Roph> I just finished a double 1/2lb cheese, bacon & salad beef burger
Roph> no woman on earth could satisfy me as much as I am satisfied right now by this burger
... later on ...
Roph> how could ensie go about satisfying me =o
<Ensiferous> Roph: Merely looking at me would yield far more pleasure than a burger can provide.

SA™

that look like like you got edits from my mood bables mod there still thats what this error is Call to undefined function MoodBobel()

got here
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse;mod=1380;attach=67859;smf_version=1.1.6  and go threw the edits make shore they are all gone

Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again
that imnot shore about
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Rumbaar

Yeah you can't just 'delete' files relating to mods without making sure all the installed code from them are removed from core files etc.

Until we can fix that issue, we can't be sure it's not causing the other issue.  Also I take it you're using a free host, so I'm not sure of the nature of your use.  You're not trying to call the forum in an iframe,etc?
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: