News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Membergroups don't show on index

Started by adicrst, October 15, 2008, 06:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adicrst

I installed a fresh copy of smf 2.0 beta 4 and i created a member group, i let visibility on Visible but it doesn't show up on the main page :|
I compared the settings with an earlier installed smf 2.0 beta 3.1 and they are the same, except on beta 3.1 it shows up index and on 4 it doesn't.

Why ?

joshuam08

What Do You Mean On The Index?

Do You Mean In The Info Centre?
Gamingguru.org Admin
http:\\www.gamingguru.org

adicrst

Yes, at the USERS ONLINE at the bottom of the page.
I haven't done anything it's a fresh installed smf

i think this is a bug in smf 2.0 beta 4, because i installed 3 times on different servers the installer pack downloaded from here and it's the same. I install it, make a membergroup and let the visibility setting on Visible and none of the groups with this settings are displayed on Users Online.

or at lest tell me how exactly to make a membergroup legend appear, maybe i've missed something

Rumbaar

Have you assigned a Color in online list: value?  Without a value the membergroup will not show on the list, this is the same for 3.1 and 4.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

adicrst

nah, in Current Theme is an option that has to be checked for membergroup key on index

Rumbaar

Okay, but you also need to assign a color value or it wont display that particular membergroup as well :)
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: