News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Error

Started by Deepsnows, October 15, 2008, 10:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deepsnows

Link to the theme

Demo : hxxp:smf-demo.deepsnows.net [nonactive]

UPDATE 8/5/09

Fix something

Thanks for comment

Marcus Forsberg

Ni©holąś™

theglobe

I like it. Any special instructions on using it for simple portal or adding tabs?

hcar

Love this theme! The only problem I'm having is this: The page numbers at the bottom of a thread (to navigate to other pages in the thread) are black, and the background of the site is 333. They're almost impossible to read. If I lighten the text, it affects the text on the whole forum. I don't want to change the background color. Is there a way to edit just the color of the font that appears on the background and not on the forum itself?

Deepsnows

Quote from: theglobe on October 16, 2008, 10:12:09 PM
I like it. Any special instructions on using it for simple portal or adding tabs?
Quote from: hcar on October 20, 2008, 10:21:19 AM
Love this theme! The only problem I'm having is this: The page numbers at the bottom of a thread (to navigate to other pages in the thread) are black, and the background of the site is 333. They're almost impossible to read. If I lighten the text, it affects the text on the whole forum. I don't want to change the background color. Is there a way to edit just the color of the font that appears on the background and not on the forum itself?

I fix it ready :)
many thank

ItsNatalie

Great theme!

I'm having a minor issue. I've made custom buttons that work perfectly. However, the light grey highlight that moves to the buttons when you click, automatically moves to home when I click on one of my custom buttons. How would I fix this?

ItsNatalie

Solved my own issue. Thanks!

Advertisement: