News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Find one error

Started by edi67, October 15, 2008, 12:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edi67

I have one problem , im not able to correct this error (look screenshot, im sure that is one translation error in some of my italian.language file , because if i use the forum in english language it not appear, but i can't find it,
somebody have some suggestion for help me to find it?

<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined offset:  1 in <b>/membri/ediboard/Sources/PortaMx/LoadData.php</b> on line <b>602</b><br />
^

thx for support
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

ThorstenE

undefined offset errors appear when using an array key, which doesn't exist..

example:

$arr = array('5','4','3');
so my array has 3 keys (0,1,2)
an echo $arr[4]; would produce an undefined offset error..

from the above error it's a PortaMX related problem and so you should contact Feline to fix this in her Modificatiom..

edi67

Quote from: TE on October 15, 2008, 01:20:29 PM

from the above error it's a PortaMX related problem and so you should contact Feline to fix this in her Modificatiom..

is not problem of portamx because with english language NOT APPEAR may be i have one incorrect translation but i cannot find in which place
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

ThorstenE

Install the "Load Standard Language Modification".. this loads all english language files first and then your language files..
all not translated strings are shown in english but the error should be away then...

edi67

Quote from: TE on October 16, 2008, 01:45:11 AM
Install the "Load Standard Language Modification".. this loads all english language files first and then your language files..
all not translated strings are shown in english but the error should be away then...

i have alreday :(
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

greyknight17

Check /Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.italian.php to see if you have the code for it translated properly.

Advertisement: