News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Plz Help I can\'t add New Topic

Started by mansoura, October 16, 2008, 04:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mansoura

Plz Help me i made a SMP Forum when i'm trying to make a new Topic and after write it and Post it Nothing Happent just redirect to Blank Page and when i went to the Forum where i wrote the topic i don't see what i write like nothing happend.
plz if you can help me to fix this problem i would like to start work on this forum very soon.

My Forum is :www.rapidown.co.nr

ccbtimewiz

Not enough information to accurately provide support. Please give the following documentation a read and provide the info it outlines.

How do I ask support questions the smart way?

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Check the file permissions. Change the ch mod to 777. How do I chmod? / what is chmod?

It is SMF not SMP. :P

I dont actually see the forum there at the moment. Please update us with anything thats going on related to this problem.

Rumbaar

I'll close this as the user hasn't come back and the target account has been suspended.  So I doubt much action will be forthcoming.

If you do find you're working on a forum again, then create a new thread.  Be sure to check that your host meets the minimum requirements to run a forum Installing SMF.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: