Disable Decrease Post Count

Started by edi67, October 17, 2008, 03:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edi67

how i can Disable Decrease Post Count when one user topic or post is removed?

i tried this but not work:

In RemoveTopic.php
Find:
function removeMessage($message, $decreasePostCount = true)
{
Replace with:
function removeMessage($message, $decreasePostCount = false)
{
If you want to do this for removing entire threads (I.e. Removing an entire thread doesn't remove any member's post counts) do the following:

In RemoveTopic.php
Find:
function removeTopics($topics, $decreasePostCount = true, $ignoreRecycling = false)
{

Replace with:
function removeTopics($topics, $decreasePostCount = false, $ignoreRecycling = false)
{

some solution?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Night09

In RemoveTopic.php

Find line 226
Quotefunction removeTopics($topics, $decreasePostCount = true, $ignoreRecycling = false)

Change it to
Quotefunction removeTopics($topics, $decreasePostCount = false, $ignoreRecycling = false)

Find line 545
Quotefunction removeMessage($message, $decreasePostCount = true)

Change it to
Quotefunction removeMessage($message, $decreasePostCount = false)

That should prevent post count going down when you delete posts or topics.

Rumbaar

Strange is what you posted nightbre the exact same code edi67 has posted and tried, but not worked?

Though looking at it, I would assume it works.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Night09

QuoteStrange is what you posted nightbre the exact same code edi67 has posted and tried, but not worked?

Though looking at it, I would assume it works.                      

I added the exact line numbers since the original post looks like a single block of code.This works perfectly on 1.1.6 (Its associated lines)so I would hazard a guess it is actually bugged in 2. since it is having no effect.

Advertisement: