Manage Members Membergroups (V1.0.0)

Started by ディン1031, October 19, 2008, 04:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ディン1031

Link to Mod

This will extent the "Manage Members" Admin Section, with the possebility to mass change/remove the member group of users.

No language changes needed, because the mod use smf standard strings.

If you like to donate me some Money. Click Here

Version Log:

Version 1.0.0 (10.10.08)
!*+- First Release

Legend:
! Bugfix
+ New Feature
* Changed
- Info Only
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

alexandervba

ディン1031

Yes i think so, i never heard something else.

Bye
DIN1031

alexandervba

no i mean... The options work, but I tried to use it and it doesnt actually move the members over to the new groups?

Afro

ディン1031

Quote from: alexandervba on April 14, 2009, 11:54:11 AM
no i mean... The options work, but I tried to use it and it doesnt actually move the members over to the new groups?
Strange... i was sure i allready answerd... normal if the user is allready in a group this groups will be add to the additionial groups.

Bye
DIN1031

Ferrin

I have tested it with the 1.1.8 version. But does not work properly.
Could it be that it needs an update to work?
My English is not the best. German is more my language.

ディン1031

Quote from: Ferrin on April 18, 2009, 06:02:11 AM
I have tested it with the 1.1.8 version. But does not work properly.
Could it be that it needs an update to work?
I will look at it, i'm sure it work because i use it myself but possible there is a bug in it that i don't see. ;).

Bye
DIN1031

Sebastyne

I would suggest an addition to this mod, so that you can pick an excisting membergroup and add all of the members in that group to another one. Just adding the edit boxes to the "action=membergroups;sa=members;group=17" -pages would be enough I think..?
Sebby

bros

Any chance of making this work with SMF 2?

Joker™

I was trying to upgrade your mod for RC3 , but i'm stuck at the query which you have used to bring group names. I'm really bad with database queries can you look into it as template work is complete , only group names in drop box have to be done.If you allow i will attach the update package here and you can see the query in it , of course if you have time.I'vd be really nice if you upgrade the mod.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

ディン1031

Quote from: Joker™ on July 30, 2010, 04:06:05 AM
I was trying to upgrade your mod for RC3 , but i'm stuck at the query which you have used to bring group names. I'm really bad with database queries can you look into it as template work is complete , only group names in drop box have to be done.If you allow i will attach the update package here and you can see the query in it , of course if you have time.I'vd be really nice if you upgrade the mod.
I've no problem if you realase a SMF 2 RC3 Version of the mod =). You can sent me the query via pm which made the problems *g* and i can sent you the rc3 solution ;).

Joker™

Quote from: ディン1031 on August 06, 2010, 03:04:19 AM
Quote from: Joker™ on July 30, 2010, 04:06:05 AM
I've no problem if you realase a SMF 2 RC3 Version of the mod =). You can sent me the query via pm which made the problems *g* and i can sent you the rc3 solution ;).
can i upload the whole package somewhere and give you the link , so that you have a more clear view of problem :)
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Melissa524

Did this mod ever get upgraded?  This is just what I am looking for?
In case, I forget to say.  I am using 2.0.2

Portugal

Hi,

With this mod its possibile a massive members move from one group to another one? I need to move more than 1500 members with no logins since certain date.

Regards
Portugal

-Rock Lee-

What version of SMF are you using? this mod is for the 1.x branch and the 2.0 branch does not know if there is something similar. You can generate a range and by message group them *Thinking vaguely*

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Portugal

You are right... im using 2.0.15 :)

Thanks anyway

Quote from: Rock Lee on October 18, 2018, 10:11:34 AM
What version of SMF are you using? this mod is for the 1.x branch and the 2.0 branch does not know if there is something similar. You can generate a range and by message group them *Thinking vaguely*

Regards!

Advertisement: