News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMFPacks.com Shoutbox

Started by Nibogo, October 19, 2008, 11:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haito

@claine
copy
Move the included file "Themes/default/HP_colorPicker.js" to "./Themes/default".
Move the included file "Themes/default/HP_shoutBox.js" to "./Themes/default".
Move the included file "Themes/default/HP_shoutBox_Mod.js" to "./Themes/default".
Move the included file "Themes/default/HP_shoutBox.template.php" to "./Themes/default".
Move the included file "Themes/default/HP_shoutBox_Manage.template.php" to "./Themes/default".
Move the included file "Themes/default/images/del.gif" to "./Themes/default/images".
Move the included file "Themes/default/images/edit.gif" to "./Themes/default/images".
Move the included file "Themes/default/images/loading.gif" to "./Themes/default/images".
Move the included file "Themes/default/images/bbc/bgcolor.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/bbc".
Move the included file "Themes/default/images/bbc/caretos.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/bbc".
Move the included file "Themes/default/images/bbc/clean.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/bbc".
Move the included file "Themes/default/images/bbc/fontcolor.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/bbc".
Move the included file "Themes/default/images/bbc/nocolor.gif" to "./Themes/default/images/bbc".
Move the included file "Themes/default/languages/HP_shoutBox.english.php" to "./Themes/default/languages".
Move the included file "Themes/default/languages/HP_shoutBox_Manage.english.php" to "./Themes/default/languages".

change default--> themes which you use
www.japanesia.co.id | Portal Berita & Komunitas Untuk Kamu yang Suka Jepang

Claine

It's working now!  Thank you very much!

SRUMC

Sorry guys, i'm no good at any of this so i need some help.  I have forums at hxxp:www.stangs-r-us.com [nonactive] for my Mustang Club, SMF set up works great. We really want to add your shoutbox, so i uploaded your shoutbox. Which just as stated works great on the default but doesn't work under our "Darkster" Theme. Any help you guys have would be greatly appreciated. Remember say it in idiot language cause i'm new to this stuff. 

sammywantsya

hi i like your mod its just that when i went into a reg member it doesn't show up but when i did my administers log in it comes up it don't know why

sammywantsya

users cantsee the shoutbox but i can is tehre any way i can let the users see the shoutbox ?

JCS

SRUMC, you have to edit manually your custom theme files, use a package parser to do that.

btw, nice forum, i love those cars, wish i have money to buy one of those ^^

sammywantsya, go to your admin configuration, and add permissions to the users to see the shoutbox, by the default, only admins can see it
Dont PM me for support, unless I ask you to do that

OtaKumi
Hacks-Park

SRUMC

I told you i was an idiot at  this stuff,, whats a package parser?

a1fr3do

Quote from: JCS on April 20, 2009, 05:47:09 AM
SRUMC, you have to edit manually your custom theme files, use a package parser to do that.

btw, nice forum, i love those cars, wish i have money to buy one of those ^^

sammywantsya, go to your admin configuration, and add permissions to the users to see the shoutbox, by the default, only admins can see it

Hi JCS, i search in all admin configurations permissions and i cant find where can i add permissions to the users to see the shoutbox, only admins can see it.

JCS

SRUMC, go to http://en.hackspark.com/  there we can help you the best, also you can take a look in here http://resourcez.biz/PackageParser/index.php

a1fr3do, this is the route you have to follow

"admin/users/permissions/shoutbox"

hope this helps

OtaKumi
Hacks-Park

DNAPANDA

Is it possible to get the "send" button back?

a1fr3do

Quote from: JCS on April 25, 2009, 11:38:22 AM

a1fr3do, this is the route you have to follow

"admin/users/permissions/shoutbox"

hope this helps

ty JCS but i cant see any opcion of shoutbox in admin panel and permissions, look my screens pls.

*i cant see the shoutbox in the default theme, only on blackrain.

right clic-> see image to see in 1280x1024

Chair

I love the shoutbox, but it doesn't work on my forums theme... "EDSO"

I'm being ignored on the hackspark site so is there anyway for me to get it to work (other than using a package parser) on my theme, by putting a code somewhere? Also, it only shows up on the forum index. How do I get it to show up on all boards?

viegas

I've installed this shoutbox sucessfully but i simply can't add it to the index?

I mean, I want to add the shoutbox to every page of my forum including the index. What should I do?

JCS

to everyone:

in http://en.hackspark.com/  you can find the new version of the shoutbox, also you cn get support there and other things

DNAPANDA, can you explain me that, cuz i dont understand what do you mean "screenshot would be nice"

a1fr3do, seguro edito el archvio de permisos de su tema??, porq si me doy cuenta de q no aparece, si instalo el mod por medio del manejador de paquetes del SMF, entonces todo deberia funcionar perfectamente en el theme default

impennetrate, if you want send me the url to your forum trough mp, and also what problem are you getting while installing, or you can send me the link to the hackspark's discussion toppic where you posted the problem

viegas, what version of the shoutbox did you install??, if its 1.2.x, then in the administration of the shoutbox just add "all"

OtaKumi
Hacks-Park

Praatwurst

Is it possible to get the shoutbox in a SimplePortal block?

I'm using 2.0RC1 and ShoutBox 2.0 ;)

viegas

JCS, it was shoutBox v1.2.1

I put all in the box but still nothing. Argh.

Hope you can do something for me!

a1fr3do

Quote from: JCS on April 26, 2009, 10:48:17 AM

a1fr3do, seguro edito el archvio de permisos de su tema??, porq si me doy cuenta de q no aparece, si instalo el mod por medio del manejador de paquetes del SMF, entonces todo deberia funcionar perfectamente en el theme default

segun el package parser esto es lo que debo de editar en el sources/ManagePermissions.php

Busque:

'karma_edit' => false,
         ),

Arriba de eso, añada:

// Hack's Park Shoutbox -->
         'shoutbox' => array(
            'shoutbox_view' => false,
            'shoutbox_post' => false
         ),
         'shoutbox_panel' => array(
            'shoutbox_edit' => false,
            'shoutbox_delete' => false,
            'shoutbox_prune' => false,
            'shoutbox_ban' => false
         ),
         // <-- Hack's Park Shoutbox

Busque:

$non_guest_permissions = array(

Arriba de eso, añada:

// Hack's Park Shoutbox -->
      'shoutbox_post',
      'shoutbox_edit',
      'shoutbox_delete',
      'shoutbox_prune',
      'shoutbox_ban',
      // <-- Hack's Park Shoutbox

pero al editar eso no me deja accesar a la seccion de permisos en el panel de administracion y me muestra el siguiente error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/clanmxp/domains/clanmxp.com.mx/public_html/foromxp/Sources/ManagePermissions.php on line 1397

por eso tuve que dejar ese archivo sin editar me imagino que ese es el problema, pero entonces que debo hacer para editar el ManagePermissions.php y que no me marque error al querer entrar a la seccion permisos del foro.

JCS

Praatwurst, not right now, but we hope to make it possible soon
viegas, you are using a custom template?
a1fr3do, si tiene el archivo sin la modificaciones para el shoutbox, estaria mucho mejor

OtaKumi
Hacks-Park

viegas

Yes. I'm using Urban theme from DKZ.  :-\

JCS

make sure you installed the shoutbox in a propper way in your custom template, use a package parser to do that, if not, write here again, so we can look for a solution

OtaKumi
Hacks-Park

Advertisement: