SMFPacks.com Shoutbox

Started by Nibogo, October 19, 2008, 11:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Osis of Liver

Don't think we did.  7.2 causes other problems for 2.0.17 and some mods, so I'm keeping my guys at 7.1.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Sir Osis of Liver

Running in 7.2.28.  No activity, but it loads and refreshes normally, no errors.

- R. Waters

napon

UltimatePremium

Hi guys,

Got small problem with shoutbox. Its seems that write position is aligned to the right hand side were normally would be left hand side ?
Please see attached photo
I'm running smf 2.0.17 with php 7.1.33
Wondering whats need to be edited to make it look correct.
Thanks

napon

yep got it working it more 0777 on 7.0 PHP7 2017

Grammy

Default, 2.0.17 

Is it possible, please, to not have the date/time stamp appear next to the user's name?  I suppose it's a necessary database thing but is there a way for it not to display?

Thanks so much. 

Steve

I have the pro version and I just tried this:

Leave the 'Time Format' box blank in the shoutbox settings. Don't know if that will work on the free version or not.

Edit: just tested the free version and it works as well. I don't know if there is any effect from a database standpoint.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Grammy

Quote from: Steve on January 12, 2021, 03:18:49 PM
I have the pro version and I just tried this:

Leave the 'Time Format' box blank in the shoutbox settings. Don't know if that will work on the free version or not.

Edit: just tested the free version and it works as well. I don't know if there is any effect from a database standpoint.

Hey, I remember you!  (And you still rock!)   :D

Thanks!

Steve

Aw shucks ma'am ...  :D

And you're welcome. I did contact the author of this mod to see what he says but I don't anticipate any problems.  :)

Grammy

Quote from: Steve on January 12, 2021, 03:50:16 PM
Aw shucks ma'am ...  :D

And you're welcome. I did contact the author of this mod to see what he says but I don't anticipate any problems.  :)

If I don't hear back, I'll figure we didn't break anything.   O:)

Steve

The author says there should be no problem. :)

Grammy

Quote from: Steve on January 13, 2021, 04:57:50 PM
The author says there should be no problem. :)

It did throw some errors for timeFormat and textColor when I left them empty so I made the text color the color of the background and just left a period in the timeFormat field.  It's like it had to have something there or it was gonna squawk.  It's all quiet, now.   :D

Steve

Grammy

Sir Osis of Liver

Working on a forum that's running Shoutbox Pro 1.4.5 in 2.0.17.  Is that latest version?  Is it responsive?

- R. Waters

YogiBear

I've got this error message though it doesn't appear to affect performance of the forum...

In phpMyAdmin web server php reads as 7.3.26 yet in MultiPHPManager the php shows as 7.4
Thanks for any help.

SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

YogiBear

Update : php version for forum = 7.4.16
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

Advertisement: