[Already Implemented] Layout improvement for profile

Started by klumy, August 04, 2003, 12:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klumy

- add a new setting to profile

HOME

once the user click on the Profile, he will be immediately lead to the page home

From there he has direct access to IM, Notifications and maybe the future function Subscribed Forums.

similar like in vBB

- I think writing "Profile setting" instead of "Forum profile setting" will be better. If I read the first word, I think it has something to do with the normal Forum settings and not with the user profile

- I would also write "Forum setting" instead of "Theme setting", so you can add more goodies to this setting in future, which are not 100% related to "Theme setting"

[Unknown]

Quote from: klumy on August 04, 2003, 12:53:09 PM
- add a new setting to profile

HOME

once the user click on the Profile, he will be immediately lead to the page home

From there he has direct access to IM, Notifications and maybe the future function Subscribed Forums.

similar like in vBB

- I think writing "Profile setting" instead of "Forum profile setting" will be better. If I read the first word, I think it has something to do with the normal Forum settings and not with the user profile

- I would also write "Forum setting" instead of "Theme setting", so you can add more goodies to this setting in future, which are not 100% related to "Theme setting"

More goodies will be added, but they are all going to be theme options.

-[Unknown]

Advertisement: