[BETA] Enhanced Custom Help Pages 1.0 Beta 1 Build 0.8.2a (Now whit RC1 support)

Started by Marcus Forsberg, October 26, 2008, 11:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus Forsberg

coucnilhomeswap

hey its installed ok but when i goto help pages in admin i get this error

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home/a5512024/public_html/Sources/HelpSettings.php on line 1"

any help mate

Marcus Forsberg

coucnilhomeswap

will do. its also on search as well. you want that attatched aswell

coucnilhomeswap

both files are attatched for you. the search one is saying

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/a5512024/public_html/Sources/Search.php on line 1682"

coucnilhomeswap

Eliana Tamerin

Be patient, he's busy and currently On Hiatus. Try to allow at least 24 hours before bumping your requests.
Do NOT PM me for support.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 is OUT!
SimplePortal Project Manager
Download | Docs
SimplePortal: Power of Simplicity!

coucnilhomeswap

ok sorry about that. what is this simple portal like. is it any good

Marcus Forsberg

This mod does not affect Search.php, but I had a look at it and fixed it anyway.
About HelpSettings.php, your file was almost totally empty. I don't know what happend, but I'm attaching a fresh copy of it.

coucnilhomeswap

its still coming up with this error Nas "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home/a5512024/public_html/Sources/HelpSettings.php on line 1".

Marcus Forsberg

coucnilhomeswap

do you want me to attatch both helpsettings.php and admin.php or just admin.php

Marcus Forsberg

coucnilhomeswap

here you go Nas. hope you can get to the bottom of it

coucnilhomeswap

Marcus Forsberg

I'm not sure on this. Did you replace your HelpSettings.php whit the one I attached in my above post?

coucnilhomeswap

i did mate. do you want me to check the permissions as i used java upload that my server company uses

Marcus Forsberg

You might want to use a regular way of uploading, as the javaupload maybe not replace files.

coucnilhomeswap

mate you deserve every single iota of credit that you get from people. i uploaded it useing WSftp and its working great. your an absolute star

Marcus Forsberg

Advertisement: