[BETA] Enhanced Custom Help Pages 1.0 Beta 1 Build 0.8.2a (Now whit RC1 support)

Started by Marcus Forsberg, October 26, 2008, 11:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus Forsberg

A little update on the progess of this.
I'm currently exploring other parts of SMF where similar things as the ones I will do for ECHP is done. I'll try to start on it before the end of the month.

coucnilhomeswap

hi nas were is the link to the mod and the installation instructions

Marcus Forsberg

Nibogo

Hi Nas , any news about this great mod??

I see of dont have any update since diciembre 23, 2008 with a little small update.

I know of you have a lot of things to do and the real life come first , so dont worry Nas I know of your are doing your best.

If I can help you in something just sent me a PM ;)

Marcus Forsberg

Quote from: Fattredd on February 03, 2009, 08:42:12 PM
Quote from: Nas on January 25, 2009, 11:39:45 AM
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=270529.msg1769165#msg1769165
The packs are located at the bottom of that post.

no they aren't...

They are. Under to images:

QuoteECHP 1.0 Beta 1 Build 0.8.1a (SMF 2.0 Beta 4).zip (11.04 KB - downloaded 5 times.)
* ECHP 1.0 Beta 1 Build 0.8.1a (SMF 1.1.x).zip (10.99 KB - downloaded 6 times.)
* ECHP 1.0 Beta 1 Build 0.8.1a (1.1.x and TinyPortal).zip (11.1 KB - downloaded 6 times.)

Quote from: NBG on February 03, 2009, 10:09:11 PM
Hi Nas , any news about this great mod??

I see of dont have any update since diciembre 23, 2008 with a little small update.

I know of you have a lot of things to do and the real life come first , so dont worry Nas I know of your are doing your best.

If I can help you in something just sent me a PM ;)

I've started a bit om Beta 2. I've made it use less functions in the template file and will soon mae it use the database. Then I will rewrite the administrationsection and then finish of the looks of the help page.

coucnilhomeswap

Marcus Forsberg

Oh. I thought I had released that already. Fixing it today.

coucnilhomeswap

well you did realese ECHP 1.0 Beta 1 Build 0.8.1a (SMF 2.0 Beta 4).zip but that doesnt seem to work on SMF 2.0 RC1

Marcus Forsberg

coucnilhomeswap

cool mate i wanna get rid of the SMF help files and add my own. keep me informed matey

Marcus Forsberg

1.0 Beta 1 Build 0.8.2a released
There is no new features or fixes in this version.
The only update is that the mod now supports SMF 2.0 RC1.
The SMF 2.0 Beta 4 version vas removed, as every forum should upgrade to RC1 now.

coucnilhomeswap

right matey its installed on all themes on 2.0 rc1 and is working 100%. thanks you mate

Marcus Forsberg

No problem. Let me here of any future problems.
Also, keep your eyes open. There will be a lot of updates to this before I submit it as a final mod to the mod site.

coucnilhomeswap

Well if you want me to be an additional tester for you just let me know and i'll set a test forum up with no mods at all and test what ever updates you make

Marcus Forsberg

That'd be good for Beta 2 (Should come in February. MOST come in Mars)

Marcus Forsberg

Hey guys.

Sorry for the delay on this mod.
I just wanted you all to know that I'm now developing this mod again, and the process of ECHP 1.0 Beta 2 is going forward.
I've finished the basic functionallity, and left to code is the administrationpanel.
And hey, everything is finally databasedriven!

Attached is an early screenshot of Beta 2.
Note that I havent made the blocks yet, and the menu is going to be moved to the left again.

Costa

Hugo "Costa" Fernandes - PT SMF
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

"At least someone appreciates the fact that I am doing and not thinking..."
"Laziness is counter-revolutionary."

Ken.

Quote from: Costa on July 16, 2009, 09:45:55 PM
Nas, dude!

Do you have news about this mod?

Farewell

Ditto.  ;D

We know that this kind of work takes time and you should take whatever time is required Nas, but it has been a while since your last comments about Beta 2... so we're just wondering about the status.  O:)
"If you don't have a stack of failures in your shop, you aren't trying hard enough". --Richard Raffin.

Advertisement: