News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Font size as guest ?

Started by edi67, October 26, 2008, 12:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edi67

i have one strange problem, when i visit my site as user font size of index are BIG after login are normal small, this happen for every users.

look screenshot attached as user while when i logged as user are normal (try test/test)

some solutions for change this and have everything in normal text small as when i logged.
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

ccbtimewiz

edi67

CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

greyknight17

Did you try adding those side blocks in for guests also to see if that changes the font sizes?

One other thing, I don't recommend using any script code before your PHP begin tag. You have the script in your index.template.php before <?php which is not recommended. Put it after </head>. It should do the same thing only without interfering with anything else ;)

edi67

Quote from: greyknight17 on November 01, 2008, 09:42:31 PM
Did you try adding those side blocks in for guests also to see if that changes the font sizes?

One other thing, I don't recommend using any script code before your PHP begin tag. You have the script in your index.template.php before <?php which is not recommended. Put it after </head>. It should do the same thing only without interfering with anything else ;)

where i can add side blocks for guest?

many script are from mod, you think that i can add them before </head> wihout change the results?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

greyknight17

It should be fine adding them inside the <head> HTML tags. I think most of those scripts just need to be run so the location shouldn't matter.

I'm not sure. How did you add the side blocks for your members? There may/should be an option to do this for guests also.

edi67

Quote from: greyknight17 on November 02, 2008, 01:21:12 PM
It should be fine adding them inside the <head> HTML tags. I think most of those scripts just need to be run so the location shouldn't matter.

I'm not sure. How did you add the side blocks for your members? There may/should be an option to do this for guests also.

you think that this problem depend from portal?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

greyknight17

Not sure if it can be called a "problem" per se. But try enabling the blocks for guests from your portal. See if that decreases the fonts for guests too now.

edi67

Quote from: greyknight17 on November 02, 2008, 02:27:57 PM
Not sure if it can be called a "problem" per se. But try enabling the blocks for guests from your portal. See if that decreases the fonts for guests too now.

For now i moved every script out from <head></head> now i try to add this block code
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

edi67

I found error that make my problem, it depedn by one MOD of NIBOGO disable right click, i removed this MOD and problem was solved thx for support :)

ps. i removed the script in html part too ;)
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

Advertisement: