News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Extended Registration Notifications

Started by Robbo_, December 23, 2009, 09:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbo_

Link to Mod

This modification adds the option to send registration notifications to members regardless of their permissions, specified in the Registration Settings area. 

To navigate there: Admin -> Registration -> Settings.

In the Registration Settings area you will see a new option, "Notify additional members when a new member joins". This is where you specify which members to send notifications to. It takes advantage of SMF 2.0's auto complete feature so you can easily find the members you want and have them listed nicely. 

For SMF 1.1.x users try Select Admin for Notifications. A very similar mod created by Sarge.

For any questions, suggestions or bug reports do not hesitate to post in the support thread.

Thank you, I hope this mod is of good use to you.
- Robbo

Version 0.9
    - Initial Release
Aus-Newerth

Quote from: IRC
Roph> I just finished a double 1/2lb cheese, bacon & salad beef burger
Roph> no woman on earth could satisfy me as much as I am satisfied right now by this burger
... later on ...
Roph> how could ensie go about satisfying me =o
<Ensiferous> Roph: Merely looking at me would yield far more pleasure than a burger can provide.

Toxoplasma

Hi.

Your mod dont work on 2.0 RC2 Package Manager.
I must set     <install for="2.0 - 2.99.99"> in package-info.xml and it runs. :)

Greets Toxo

Robbo_

That's weird. Sure you didn't have the backward compatibility option set? I'll look into this later...
Aus-Newerth

Quote from: IRC
Roph> I just finished a double 1/2lb cheese, bacon & salad beef burger
Roph> no woman on earth could satisfy me as much as I am satisfied right now by this burger
... later on ...
Roph> how could ensie go about satisfying me =o
<Ensiferous> Roph: Merely looking at me would yield far more pleasure than a burger can provide.

HunterP

Hi, is this mod still supported?

On my forum, I have lots of members with a different displayed name, which gives me a list of weird membernames which I don't recognize.

Suggestion; replace memberName by realName

dougiefresh

Thank you for the wonderful mod!  I thought I'd let everybody know that when I updated my forum from 2.0 RC5 to 2.0 Gold, I had to reinstall all my mods.  This mod installed without issues and using 2.0 RC2 emulation.  Hope this info helps someone!

Advertisement: