News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

TextSizer

Started by Yahmez, October 28, 2008, 12:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yahmez

Awesome mod SiNaN!
It is working great for me. I do have a few questions though. Would you know how to move the text A A A A to just above the first post as shown in the attached image? And I was wondering about adding some text to it also. Either "Font Size" or a "-" before the a's and a "+" after? Would it be tough to have this scale the quoted text also? Thanks again!

fmofmpls

Quote from: Yahmez on June 30, 2009, 07:52:06 PM
Awesome mod SiNaN!
It is working great for me. I do have a few questions though. Would you know how to move the text A A A A to just above the first post as shown in the attached image? And I was wondering about adding some text to it also. Either "Font Size" or a "-" before the a's and a "+" after? Would it be tough to have this scale the quoted text also? Thanks again!

A very good suggestion!

gbsothere

Speaking as an old man who's not getting any younger, this is a great mod.  I do have the "Colorize Post" mod installed, which allows the poster to set a default font, color and size in his or her profile and I notice that this will not override that.   Actually... (having left this thread to test further)....  it doesn't work if the post that is being read was created with a specific font size chosen.  Not on my SMF 1.1.9 Default test forum, at least.  If I come in under a test ID and post with a selected font size, then look at it with my other account, the view size will not change.  If I post with the test ID again, using the default size, then look again with my other account, then I can view it larger.

Anyone else having this issue?

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

gbsothere

Bumping this on behalf of all the old people on my forum (who can't see worth a crap) because I'm a great admin and .... well, it seems like the thing to do.

*grin*

Anyone else having the issue I referenced earlier?

Anyone know of a fix?

(Hope springs eternal.)

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

gbsothere

*waits 7 days and bumps it again, although not as hopefully*

Neverhurry

Quote from: Yahmez on June 30, 2009, 07:52:06 PM
Awesome mod SiNaN!

Please, nobody can help? I need this too, it will be much more logical and convenient too.
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

Neverhurry

Hi, i am using smf 2.0 rc1.2 and Sherbet theme, i have problem to install this great mod on this theme, even manually. Can anybody here give me a hand? Many thanks!
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

DirtRider

'[SiNaN]' I tried to send you a PM to ask you what you will charge us to update this for RC2 seeing I paid you to write it for us. However I see you have blocked my PM's  >:(
http://www.triumphtalk.com

"The real question is not whether machines think but whether men do. "

[SiNaN]

That isn't something special to you. I have all pms blocked, except for the members in my buddy list, because of the amount of useless pms I was getting. I have added you to my buddy list so that you can send pms to me. You could have tried contacted me by my e-mail address first though.
Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

DirtRider

Well I am glad I am not special then  :D ;D PM sent

Yahmez

TextSizer has been updated for 2.0RC2 & 1.1.11!

New features:

1.1.11 & 2.0RC2

New location for the re-sizing text "AAAA" to the top right of the first post.

2.0 RC2 only

Resizing of quoted text.

DirtRider

And I don't like it there  >:(

Yahmez

Where would you like it to be?

DirtRider

Right here would be nice

Yahmez

That's where it is!  :)

DirtRider

and that where I want it  ;D ;D ;D I thought you moved it back to where it was before again

shumilica

Cool mod.
Do you plan to implement this button/feauture to message.index and board.index too? would be very helpful.
And a reset link near the A A A-as? or the middle A is the default for the forum?

Thanks for taking over the mod!
Today, if you're not confused it means you're not thinking clear!

Yahmez

I am expanding the textsizer mod to re-size text throughout the forum instead of just the text inside posts. I am seeking input from users of this mod, to help me to decide whether to make the new version have an admin option, for only posts OR forum wide text resizing, or whether to have two versions of the mod available separately? Please post your input and I'll update the mod accordingly.

Yahmez

Garry1953

Very handy mod.

Thanks

Advertisement: