News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Permission Info

Started by edi67, October 29, 2008, 04:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edi67

I have one problem i hope to explain correctly.

I want , only in one board of my forum , give only permission to view the topics but nothing else( new topic, reply , quote ecc ) to all usersgropus, EXCEPT the Staff (mod global, vice admin ) that MUSt be able to modify, post new topic ecc.

I try to change permission selecting the specific board but the permission are made in ALL boards and i dont want this, i want only this restriction only in one Spefic board.
Somebody could explain me better how i could do this by admin panel is is possible ?
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

For that specific board, change the permission to view only by clicking on "modify" near the boards in the admin panel.

For letting the staff members to do the changes, Give them the permission to Moderate Board in the Permission panel in the admin panel.

Hope that sorts out things. :)

Jade Elizabeth

Might want to check out the Permissions section of the Online Manual, which should help you understand better. Also see this too: What is the difference between disallow and deny in Permissions?
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

edi67

CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Advertisement: