Customizing SMF > Modifications and Packages

First Post on Every Page [Now SMF 2.0.1 compatible]

<< < (33/45) > >>

shazoo!:
I read through the comments but am still wondering if it's possible to select a non-sticky post to show the first post on every page?

Kermit:

--- Quote from: shazoo! on April 05, 2012, 06:07:53 PM ---I read through the comments but am still wondering if it's possible to select a non-sticky post to show the first post on every page?

--- End quote ---

There is no such option like to make just one topic to show first post on every page,if to be honest,this would require kinda much work for me and as me is not the expert in coding,i would rather leave it as it is

shazoo!:
Oh :(

ok.

hcfwesker:

--- Quote from: shazoo! on April 05, 2012, 06:07:53 PM ---I read through the comments but am still wondering if it's possible to select a non-sticky post to show the first post on every page?

--- End quote ---

I know it's late, but this may be what you're looking for.  http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3110

allows you to set any post of any topic as the sticky post, and shows at the top of every page of that topic.

luuuciano:
Thanks a lot for this mod Kermit, it is very interesting and useful...

BTW... where we can change/add a style, for that 1st post showed everywhere? can we add that?

I want to change the background, or maybe adding a new green border, or something like that... to make more obvious that is a post that came from the 1st one (a mirror of it)... outside the regular reply path

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version