ezPortal

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, November 02, 2008, 10:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scsmilin

ok thank YOU! Also is there a way to view 'archived' or the shout history? again, thank YOU!!!

vbgamer45

Quote from: scsmilin on January 04, 2009, 03:14:36 PM
ok thank YOU! Also is there a way to view 'archived' or the shout history? again, thank YOU!!!
That is something I want to add. Good idea. Easy to do since all shouts are saved.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

scsmilin

cool i will watch for that addition! and I'm sorry for being a ninny but I'm not sure where to find Subs-EzPortalMain.php ?

scsmilin

ok I found it in my boards Sources folder and again thank YOU!!! very much!

sheryltoo

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

scsmilin

Also as a feature to the shout box, it would be nice if you could easily ban peeps as well- usually loud mouth guests aka spammers and such.

scsmilin

OK I have a weird problem with the shout box. When I go to the 'forum' area and use the shout, clicking add shout returns me EVERY TIME back to the Home page. How do I make it 'stay still?' and thank YOU! again!!

vbgamer45

Quote from: scsmilin on January 04, 2009, 09:51:35 PM
OK I have a weird problem with the shout box. When I go to the 'forum' area and use the shout, clicking add shout returns me EVERY TIME back to the Home page. How do I make it 'stay still?' and thank YOU! again!!
Fixed for next update. Will try to get that out tomorrow night.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

New Update!

!Fixed a couple xml validation issues with the theme select ezBlock
!Fixed bug in SMF Classifieds ezBlock for undefined function
!Fixed shoutbox ezBlock when making a shout to redirect to the page that you were on.
+Added option to shoutbox ezBlock to turn off the date/time of the shout. Under EzPortal Settings
+Added option to view the shoutbox history. Adds a link that allows everyone to access it. Under EzPortal Settings

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

RoarinRow

Works great on my test SMF 2.0 forum.  The only thing I had to do was re-download the 'blocks', 'ezcache', and 'tiny_mce' folder and it's contents.  Somehow it didn't copy over during the install.  Otherwise, it looks good!

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

sheryltoo

This might seem like a stupid question but where do I put <style type="text/css"> , </style> and  my style rules?
Sheryl

vbgamer45

I would place them in an html ezBlock. Unless it is a global style then i would place  the css portion in the themes/themename/style.css file

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

sheryltoo

Sorry, I should have been more clear with my question.
I was planning on putting the codes in the html ezblock but I wasn't sure if they <style> </style> tags went at the very top along with the rules.
I know I don't set this page up like a normal html page with <html> <title> <head> and I learned the <style> tags went between the head tags but since I don't include those tags, I wasn't sure where the style tags should go.
This is probably not much clearer, lol, but hopefully you understand what I'm trying to ask.
Sheryl

vbgamer45

They would go at the top of the ezBlock before all your html code. This works since the style is loaded before any of your html code that you have below.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

sheryltoo

STYLE type="text/css">

p, td {FONT-family: "comic sans ms," arial, sans-serif; COLOR: #355d80 font-size: 14pt; font-weight: 100;}
h1 {font-family: "comic sans ms", arial, sans-serif; color: #355d80; strong;}

</style>

<body background="http
[/size]

I tried to add this to the top of the page but the page didn't read my css rules.
Did I do something wrong?
Sheryl

Mikeric

I just added this tonight and got it all set up no problem. The shoutbox is a very good start, other than taking a little to refresh. Just wanted to say this was easy and added a ton to my site. Thanks for the great mod.

vbgamer45

Quote from: sheryltoo on January 06, 2009, 11:24:45 PM
STYLE type="text/css">

p, td {FONT-family: "comic sans ms," arial, sans-serif; COLOR: #355d80 font-size: 14pt; font-weight: 100;}
h1 {font-family: "comic sans ms", arial, sans-serif; color: #355d80; strong;}

</style>

<body background="http
[/size]

I tried to add this to the top of the page but the page didn't read my css rules.
Did I do something wrong?
Sheryl

I think I see the issue. I think SMF overrides those global selectors like p,td h1 by default

What is the rest of your html code?

Quote from: Mikeric on January 07, 2009, 11:02:51 PM
I just added this tonight and got it all set up no problem. The shoutbox is a very good start, other than taking a little to refresh. Just wanted to say this was easy and added a ton to my site. Thanks for the great mod.
Thanks! Let me know if you have any feature requests or ideas and I can add them to the next release.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: