News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

ezPortal

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, November 02, 2008, 10:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lax.slash

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

IndigoStar

I added ezportal to my site all is well just one problem i havent got a forum header on my website anyone know how to add a header ?

Star

sheryltoo

If I'm upgrading this mod, do I have to uninstall my present version?
Sheryl

vbgamer45

Quote from: sheryltoo on February 06, 2009, 10:04:32 AM
If I'm upgrading this mod, do I have to uninstall my present version?
Sheryl
No just install the latest version and it will autoupgrade
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Kindred

minor glitch...

In the user's online block:   if I choose horizontal and save... then come in, make an edit and save again, it keeps adding another "format: Horizontal" choice box every time I save.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ke4obt

which file to I need to check to fix this error in my error log?

8: Undefined index: color
File: /hraregular/test2/Themes/default/EzPortal.template.php(1120) : eval()'d code
Line: 466

This is the only error I've had so far. I get this error every time the home "portal" page is reloaded - not on any other pages that I've notice. (SMF 1.1.8, EZportal 0.2.5) I think I need to check index.template.php, but I've forgotten. Not sure what to look for on that line either.

also, 
QuoteI added ezportal to my site all is well just one problem i havent got a forum header on my website anyone know how to add a header ?

Star
I'd like to be able to use header rotator on my site. Is this possible? That way I could use custom pictures in my header.
If it's possible, which file would I need to insert the code into? I tried it once before, it said it was installed, didn't get any errors - just didn't have anything in my header.

Thanks,
Flip

ps - vbgamer - You da man!!!  :)
Thanks Much

Flip - KE4OBT
     The Blind Ham
Helping other blind hams
get on the air!

Yes I am really a BLIND user!

So, if a mod doesn't install properly, and I can't get help from your part of the forum,
I will come begging for YOUR help since you wrote it and know how it works
um, uh, well,
At least I would really, really hope you do!
HEE-HEE-HEE

lax.slash

Quote from: ke4obt on February 07, 2009, 01:29:30 AM
I'd like to be able to use header rotator on my site. Is this possible? That way I could use custom pictures in my header.
If it's possible, which file would I need to insert the code into? I tried it once before, it said it was installed, didn't get any errors - just didn't have anything in my header.

Thanks,
Flip

ps - vbgamer - You da man!!!  :)
Try this:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=191122.msg1217068#msg1217068

Only difference, you would use a little bit bigger images, lol. Put the "image" code in your themes index.template.php file, put the images you want in a seperate folder, and your set!  :)

EDIT:
Oh yeah, this is important to. Make sure that the .jpeg file and image files are in the SAME folder, or else it won't work. If there not in the same file, change:

$dp=opendir(".");

to

$dp=opendir("YOUR_DIRECTORY_LOCATION_HERE");

Hope this helps. :)

Naveeddil

i have just added this mot to SMF but it got errored because on the Top of every page there it says

// Begin EzPortal Text Strings $txt['ezp_forum_tab'] = 'Forum'; $txt['ezportal_admin'] = 'EzPortal'; $txt['ezportal_settings'] = 'Settings'; $txt['ezportal_block_manager'] = 'ezBlock Manager'; $txt['ezportal_page_manager'] = 'Page Manager'; // Permissions $txt['permissiongroup_ezportal'] = 'EzPortal'; $txt['permissionname_ezportal_page'] = 'Manage Pages'; $txt['permissionhelp_ezportal_page'] = 'Allows adding,editing,and deleting of pages.'; $txt['cannot_ezportal_page'] = 'You are not allowed to manage EzPortal pages.'; $txt['permissionname_ezportal_blocks'] = 'Manage ezBlocks'; $txt['permissionhelp_ezportal_blocks'] = 'Allows adding,editing,and deleting of ezBlocks.'; $txt['cannot_ezportal_blocks'] = 'You are not allowed to manage ezBlocks.'; $txt['permissionname_ezportal_manage'] = 'Admin EzPortal'; $txt['permissionhelp_ezportal_manage'] = 'Allows full control of EzPortal'; $txt['cannot_ezportal_manage'] = 'You are not allowed to manage EzPortal.'; // END EzPortal Text Strings

On admin and Home PAge including all

I dont know there maybe some function Disabled or IDK
Please Help

Kindred

check modifications.english.php.

Make sure that the ?> is the very last object ion the file and that it does not appear anywhere else.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

quietstorm

This is a great mod..but it lacks a block for the calendar!  :(
Does anyone know how to add one?

It would be greatly appreciative

TIA
"Meet A Stranger...Make A Friend!"

filipes

Hello
I do not understand a lot of this, I installed Ezportal im my forum but I can not go to the portal from the forum because I do not see the homepage of the Portal,what I am doing wrong?

ke4obt

Please Someone help,
Still need help with this error

'8: Undefined index: color
File:
/Themes/default/EzPortal.template.php(1120) :
eval()'d code
Line: 466' (

Still have no clue what to do or what file to look into to try to fix this problem.
Now geting about 7 pages worth every 12 hours, realy need help.

Thanks Flip
Thanks Much

Flip - KE4OBT
     The Blind Ham
Helping other blind hams
get on the air!

So, if a mod doesn't install properly, and I can't get help from your part of the forum,
um, uh, well,
HEE-HEE-HEE

vbgamer45

Quote from: filipes on February 11, 2009, 04:19:03 AM
Hello
I do not understand a lot of this, I installed Ezportal im my forum but I can not go to the portal from the forum because I do not see the homepage of the Portal,what I am doing wrong?

You can enable the portal homepage under admin -> ezPortal Settings
From there you would add ezBlocks

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ke4obt

Please, please, purty please - will someone give me a clue what to do about the errors I'm getting??
*on my knees begging*

These errors are driving me batty!!!

If I keep getting them, I'm afraid I'll have to dump the mod until it gets fixed. Hate to do that, but so many pages - all the same thing.

HEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!
Thanks Much

Flip - KE4OBT
     The Blind Ham
Helping other blind hams
get on the air!

um, uh, well,
HEE-HEE-HEE

Kindred

ke4obt,

multiple posting just annoys people. Please don't.

You error is likely due to an undefined array definition in one of your blocks. I bumped into this when I tried pasting code form something else into an EZportal block.
Слaва
Украинi

Mikeric

I just updated to RC1 and installed the newest version and now whenever anyone says anythign in the shoutbox they get this error.

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!
Unable to load the 'main' template.

ke4obt

Hey Kindred,

Sorry about that, whip me with a wet noodle.

Now if I could get you or someone to take a looksee at my 2 php custom blocks code it would be great, I figure it will end up being the calendar but not sure

code for calendar

/******************************************************************************************
*                                                                                         *
* 'Mini' Calendar in phpblock -                                                           *
*                                                                                         *
* Program Parameters/Switches can be specified to change what is displayed and how.       *
*   If highlighting is turned on, only the types of entries which are selected to         *
*   be shown will be highlighted (and have to be shown to guests for guests to see        *
*   highlights). If option of linking the day numbers to calendar event posting form      *
*   is chosen ($date_links_to_posting = true), SMF permissions are in effect and only     *
*   those allowed to post events to the calendar will have this link in effect. For       *
*   $date_links_to_posting = false, and for those not permitted to post events, day       *
*   numbers will link to the full SMF Calendar page. Additionally, if option to show      *
*   a separate 'Post Event' button is chosen ($show_post_event_button = true), it will    *
*   only show for those permitted to post events to the calendar.                         *
* Look for 'NON-ENGLISH' to see section for changing language. This is actually more      *
*   correctly referred to as 'language other than server default' as this Calendar will   *
*   use the server's default LOCALE language for Month and Day names unless overides      *
*   are specified in the code section labeled 'NON-ENGLISH  LABELS, MONTH & DAY NAMES',   *
*   below.                                                                                *
* Once a given day is highlighted, the highlight will not be supplanted. That means       *
*   you may want to modify the order in which highlights are applied in order to set      *
*   desired 'precedence' (i.e. if b-days highlights are applied first, once a given       *
*   day is highlighted with b-day color, it will not be changed to be highlighted         *
*   with event color if an event occurs on the same day; you need to choose an order      *
*   of precedence and sequence the highlighting accordingly by changing the sequence      *
*   of sections in the $order_hilites array. Highlighting will be done in the given       *
*   order.                                                                                *
* Also, if you want the individual B-day/Event/Holiday sections to be ordered in a        *
*   different sequence, you need to change the sequence of entries in the $order_lists    *
*   array.                                                                                *
* Examples of highlighting can be seen in the section 'Highlight colors & backgrounds'    *
*   below. As given, highlighting is done by applying the admin specified calendar        *
*   entry color to the date, bolded, on the default background. Commented example given   *
*   of using bold white on a background box of the admin specified calendar entry color.  *
******************************************************************************************/
global $scripturl, $modSettings, $context, $db_prefix, $user_profile, $user_info, $sourcedir;

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////
//
//  Program Paramters/Switches Section
//

// use forum's date/time
//$now = mktime() + $modSettings['time_offset'] * 3600;                                 
// include user's time offset to forum date/time
$now = mktime() + (($user_info['time_offset'] + $modSettings['time_offset']) * 3600);

// Order to do highlightling - earlier have precedence
$order_hilites = array('Birthdays', 'Events', 'Holidays');

// Order to show calendar entry lists
$order_lists = array('Birthdays', 'Events', 'Holidays');

// Alignment of calendar entry lists
// $align_list_entries = 'left';
$align_list_entries = 'center';

// Use 'bordercolor' class for 'gridlines' (table background)
$bordercolor_gridlines = true; // Will 'show through' between table cells to act as 'grid lines'
$gridlines_thickness = 5;       // Pixel thickness for table "cellspacing" - only used w/

$bordercolor_gridlines = true;

// Letters to show on calendar for names of each of the days
$day_name_length = 3;

// Selection for first day of the week: 0-Sunday; 1-Monday
$first_day = 0;

// Show B-Day list at all / to guests
$show_bdays = true;
$show_bdays_to_guests = false;

// Show Event list at all / to guests
$show_events = true;
$show_events_to_guests = true;

// Show Holiday list at all / to guests
$show_hdays = true;
$show_hdays_to_guests = true;

// If true, calendar date numbers link to calendar event posting form
//    if not, links to full calendar page
$date_links_to_posting = true;

// Adds 'Post Event' button to bottom of block
$show_post_event_button = true; 

// Highlight events, b-days, holidays (only if they're selected to show at all)
$show_hilites = true;         

$color_sunday = '#D00000';    // comment out to use default text colors -
$color_saturday = '#D00000';  //   can use hex codes with leading '#'
$color_today = 'steelblue';   //   or color names
$bkgrd_today = 'white';

// Default class to use when no other class specified
$class_default = '';
// $class_default = 'smalltext';
// $class_default = 'windowbg2';

// Class to use for column top day names
// $class_day_names = 'titlebg';  // Ex.: titlebg, catbg, catbg2, catbg3, windowbg, windowbg2,

windowbg3

// Class to use for 'Today' highlight
$class_today = 'windowbg2';

// Text Labels to use for calendar entry lists
$list_label_bdays =  '__Birthdays__';
$list_label_events = '____Events___';
$list_label_hdays =  '__ Holidays___';

// Colors for text labels on calendar entry lists
$list_label_bdays_color = '#'.$modSettings['cal_bdaycolor'];
$list_label_events_color = '#'.$modSettings['cal_eventcolor'];
$list_label_hdays_color = '#'.$modSettings['cal_holidaycolor'];

// Choose to show 'look-behind' for the various entry types
$show_bdays_past = true;
$show_events_past = true;
$show_hdays_past = true;

// For any of the above chosen, days prior to today to display -
//    use '0' (zero) to use beginning of current month
$past_look_behind_period = 7;

// Class for 'cells' holding text labels on calendar entry lists
// $list_label_class = 'titlebg'; // Ex.: titlebg, catbg, catbg2, catbg3, windowbg, windowbg2,

windowbg3

// Class for 'cells' holding calendar entry lists
//   use regular variable for all same class
//   use two-member array to alternate between the two
$list_entry_class = '';
// $list_entry_class = 'windowbg';
// $list_entry_class = array('windowbg2','windowbg3');

///////////////////////////////
//   Highlight colors & backgrounds
//
//   Admin-specified birthday color: $modSettings['cal_bdaycolor']
//   Admin-specified event color:    $modSettings['cal_eventcolor']
//   Admin-specified holiday color:  $modSettings['cal_holidaycolor']

// Highlight bold white on backgound of forum's defined color for date entry type
//
// $hilite_bday_color = 'white';
// $hilite_bday_bkgrd = '#'.$modSettings['cal_bdaycolor'];
// $hilite_bday_bold = true;
// $hilite_bday_class = '';
//
// $hilite_event_color = 'white';
// $hilite_event_bkgrd = '#'.$modSettings['cal_eventcolor'];
// $hilite_event_bold = true;
// $hilite_event_class = '';
//
// $hilite_hday_color = 'white';
// $hilite_hday_bkgrd = '#'.$modSettings['cal_holidaycolor'];
// $hilite_hday_bold = true;
// $hilite_hday_class = '';
////////////////////////////////

// Highlight bolded color for date entry type on default backgound
//
$hilite_bday_color = '#'.$modSettings['cal_bdaycolor'];
// $hilite_bday_bkgrd = '';
$hilite_bday_bold = true;
// $hilite_bday_class = 'windowbg3';
//
$hilite_event_color = '#'.$modSettings['cal_eventcolor'];
// $hilite_event_bkgrd = '';
$hilite_event_bold = true;
// $hilite_event_class = 'windowbg3';
//
$hilite_hday_color = '#'.$modSettings['cal_holidaycolor'];
// $hilite_hday_bkgrd = '';
$hilite_hday_bold = true;
// $hilite_hday_class = 'windowbg3';
////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////// NON-ENGLISH  LABELS, MONTH & DAY //NAMES (start)
//
// Non-English Labels, Month and Day Names
//
// To use Month and Day names other than the default on your server,
//   remove the two asterisk '*******' lines (the first starts with '/***'
//   and the second ends '***/') and supply the List Section Labels and the
//   Month and Day names to use per instructions below.
//
/***
$list_label_bdays = '-----Cumpleaños-----';  // Change to labels in language of choice
$list_label_events = '----Fiestas----';
$list_label_hdays = '----Festivos----';
***/
/***
// specify all the day names in desired language
//   if you specify "$first_day = 1;" above, first entry below must be for Monday; e.g:
//      when $first_day = 0;  then $day_names =

array('Sunday','Monday','Tuesday','Wednesday','Thursday','Friday','Saturday');
//      when $first_day = 1;  then $day_names =

array('Monday','Tuesday','Wednesday','Thursday','Friday','Saturday','Sunday');
//   
$day_names = array('Lunes','Martes','Miercoles','Jueves','Viernes','Sabado','Domingo');
***/
/***
// specify the month names in desired language
//   
$month_nam = array();
$month_nam['01'] = 'Enero';       
$month_nam['02'] = 'Febrero';
$month_nam['03'] = 'Marzo';
$month_nam['04'] = 'Abril';
$month_nam['05'] = 'Mayo';
$month_nam['06'] = 'Junio';
$month_nam['07'] = 'Julio';
$month_nam['08'] = 'Agosto';
$month_nam['09'] = 'Septiembre';
$month_nam['10'] = 'Octubre';
$month_nam['11'] = 'Noviembre';
$month_nam['12'] = 'Diciembre';
$month_name = $month_nam[date('m',$now)];
/////////////////////////////// NON-ENGLISH  LABELS, MONTH & DAY
//NAMES (end)
***/
//
//  Program Paramters/Switches Section - End
//    (modify below at your own risk!!!)
//
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////

$hi_bday_color = '';
if (isset($hilite_bday_color)) $hi_bday_color = 'color:'.$hilite_bday_color.'; ';
$hi_bday_bkgrd = '';
if (isset($hilite_bday_bkgrd)) $hi_bday_bkgrd = 'background-color: '.$hilite_bday_bkgrd.'; ';
$hi_bday_fontwt = '';
if (isset($hilite_bday_bold) && $hilite_bday_bold) $hi_bday_fontwt = 'font-weight:bold; ';

$hi_event_color = '';
if (isset($hilite_event_color)) $hi_event_color = 'color:'.$hilite_event_color.'; ';
$hi_event_bkgrd = '';
if (isset($hilite_event_bkgrd)) $hi_event_bkgrd = 'background-color: '.$hilite_event_bkgrd.'; ';
$hi_event_fontwt = '';
if (isset($hilite_event_bold) && $hilite_event_bold) $hi_event_fontwt = 'font-weight:bold; ';

$hi_hday_color = '';
if (isset($hilite_hday_color)) $hi_hday_color = 'color:'.$hilite_hday_color.'; ';
$hi_hday_bkgrd = '';
if (isset($hilite_hday_bkgrd)) $hi_hday_bkgrd = 'background-color: '.$hilite_hday_bkgrd.'; ';
$hi_hday_fontwt = '';
if (isset($hilite_hday_bold) && $hilite_hday_bold) $hi_hday_fontwt = 'font-weight:bold; ';

if (!isset($class_default)) $class_default = 'windowbg';
if ($class_default == '') $class_default = 'windowbg';

$table_bkgrd = 'class="'.$class_default.'" cellspacing="1"';
if ($bordercolor_gridlines) $table_bkgrd = 'class="bordercolor"

cellspacing="'.$gridlines_thickness.'"';

$today = strftime('%d', $now);
$year = date('Y',$now);
$month = date('n',$now);
$nowdate = strftime('%Y-%m-%d', $now);

$month_href = $scripturl . '?action=calendar;year='.$year.';month='.$month;

require_once($sourcedir . '/Calendar.php');

$low_date_base = strftime('%Y-%m-%d', $now - 24 * 3600);
$high_date_base = strftime('%Y-%m-%d', $now + $modSettings['cal_days_for_index'] * 24 * 3600);

$low_date = ($show_bdays_past || $show_events_past || $show_hdays_past) ? (

($past_look_behind_period == 0) ? date('Y',$now).'-'.date('m',$now).'-01' : strftime('%Y-%m-%d',

$now - (($past_look_behind_period + 1) * 24 * 3600)) ) : $low_date_base;
$high_date = $high_date_base;

$low_date_ts = strtotime($low_date);

if ($show_bdays) {
    $bdays = $show_bdays_past ? calendarBirthdayArray($low_date, $high_date) :

calendarBirthdayArray($low_date_base, $high_date);
    ksort($bdays); }

if ($show_events) {
    $events = $show_events_past ? calendarEventArray($low_date, $high_date, false) :

calendarEventArray($low_date_base, $high_date, false);
    ksort($events); }

if ($show_hdays) {
    $holidays = $show_hdays_past ? calendarHolidayArray($low_date, $high_date) :

calendarHolidayArray($low_date_base, $high_date);
    ksort($holidays); }

$todays_color = isset($color_today) ?'color:'.$color_today.'; ' : '';
$todays_bkgrd = isset($bkgrd_today) ?'background-color:'.$bkgrd_today.'; ' : '';

$stub = '<a class="smalltext" style="'.$todays_color.'font-weight:bold; border:solid 1px black;

'.$todays_bkgrd.'padding: 0px 2px 0px 2px;"';

// Highlighted 'Today' Box
if ($date_links_to_posting && allowedTo('calendar_post')) {
    $days = array($today=>array(NULL,$class_today,$stub.'

href="'.$scripturl.'?action=calendar;sa=post;month='.$month.';year='.$year.';day='.$today.'"

target="_self">'.date('j',$now).'</a>'));}
else {
    $days = array($today=>array(NULL,$class_today,$stub.' href="'.htmlspecialchars($month_href).'"

target="_self">'.date('j',$now).'</a>'));}

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// HIGHLIGHTING (start)
//
if ($show_hilites) {
    foreach($order_hilites as $hilite_to_do){
        $flag = strtoupper(substr($hilite_to_do,0,1));

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B-Day Highlighting
        if ($flag == 'B') {
            if ($show_bdays) {
                if ($show_bdays_to_guests or !$user_info['is_guest']) {
                    $stub = '<a class="smalltext" style="'. $hi_bday_color . $hi_bday_bkgrd .

$hi_bday_fontwt .'padding: 0px 2px 0px 2px;"';
                    if (!isset($hilite_bday_class)) $hilite_bday_class = $class_default;
                    if ($hilite_bday_class == '') $hilite_bday_class = $class_default;
                    foreach($bdays as $startdate => $value)
                        if(!isset($days[substr($startdate,8)]) or

!is_array($days[substr($startdate,8)])) {
                            if (substr($startdate,0,7) == substr($nowdate,0,7)) {
                                    $days[substr($startdate,8)] =

array(NULL,$hilite_bday_class,$stub.'

href="'.$scripturl.'?action=calendar;sa=post;month='.$month.';year='.$year.';day='.substr($startdat

e,8).'" target="_self">'.sprintf('%d',substr($startdate,8)).'</a>');}
                                else {

array(NULL,$hilite_bday_class,$stub.' href="'.htmlspecialchars($month_href).'"

target="_self">'.sprintf('%d',substr($startdate,8)).'</a>');}
                            }
                        }
                }
            }
        }
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////// Event Highlighting
        if ($flag == 'E') {
            if ($show_events) {
                if ($show_events_to_guests or !$user_info['is_guest']) {
                    $stub = '<a class="smalltext" style="'. $hi_event_color . $hi_event_bkgrd .

$hi_event_fontwt .'padding: 0px 2px 0px 2px;"';
                    if (!isset($hilite_event_class)) $hilite_event_class = $class_default;
                    if ($hilite_event_class == '') $hilite_event_class = $class_default;
                    foreach($events as $startdate => $value)
                        if(!isset($days[substr($startdate,8)]) or

array(NULL,$hilite_event_class,$stub.'

href="'.$scripturl.'?action=calendar;sa=post;month='.$month.';year='.$year.';day='.substr($startdat

else {

array(NULL,$hilite_event_class,$stub.' href="'.htmlspecialchars($month_href).'"

}
                        }
                }
            }
        }

/////////////////////////////////////////////// Holiday Highlighting
        if ($flag == 'H') {
            if ($show_hdays) {
                if ($show_hdays_to_guests or !$user_info['is_guest']) {
                    $stub = '<a class="smalltext" style="'. $hi_hday_color . $hi_hday_bkgrd .

$hi_hday_fontwt .'padding: 0px 2px 0px 2px;"';
                    if (!isset($hilite_hday_class)) $hilite_hday_class = $class_default;
                    if ($hilite_hday_class == '') $hilite_hday_class = $class_default;
                    foreach($holidays as $startdate => $value)
                        if (!isset($days[substr($startdate,8)]) or

array(NULL,$hilite_hday_class,$stub.'

else {

array(NULL,$hilite_hday_class,$stub.' href="'.htmlspecialchars($month_href).'"

}
                        }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// HIGHLIGHTING (end)

$first_of_month = gmmktime(0,0,0,$month,1,$year);
list($month, $year, $weekday) = explode(',',gmstrftime('%m,%Y,%w',$first_of_month));

if (!isset($month_nam['12'])) {
    $day_names = array();                                      // generate all the day names

according to the current locale
    for($n=0,$t=(3+$first_day)*86400; $n<7; $n++,$t+=86400)    // January 4, 1970 was a Sunday
        $day_names[$n] = ucfirst(gmstrftime('%A',$t));         // %A means full textual day name
    list($month, $year, $month_name, $weekday) =

explode(',',gmstrftime('%m,%Y,%B,%w',$first_of_month));
}

$weekday = ($weekday + 7 - $first_day) % 7;                // adjust for $first_day
$title   = htmlentities(ucfirst($month_name)).' '.$year;   // note that some locales don't

capitalize month and day names

$calendar = '<table '.$table_bkgrd.' align="center">'.'<caption >'.($month_href ? '<a

href="'.htmlspecialchars($month_href).'">'.$title.'</a>' : $title).'</caption><tr>';

if (!isset($class_day_names)) $class_day_names = $class_default;
if ($class_day_names == '') $class_day_names = $class_default;
if($day_name_length){                                      #if the day names should be shown

($day_name_length > 0)
    foreach($day_names as $d)
    $calendar .= '<th class="'.$class_day_names.'" align="center" valign="middle"

style="padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;font-size: x-small;"

abbr="'.htmlentities($d).'">'.htmlentities($day_name_length < 4 ? substr($d,0,$day_name_length) :

$d).'</th>';
    $calendar .= '</tr><tr style="text-align:right;">';
    }

if($weekday > 0) $calendar .= '<td class="'.$class_default.'" colspan="'.$weekday.'"> </td>';

#initial 'empty' days

for($day=1,$days_in_month=gmdate('t',$first_of_month); $day<=$days_in_month; $day++,$weekday++){
    if($weekday == 7){
        $weekday   = 0; #start a new week
        $calendar .= '</tr><tr style="text-align:right;">';
        }

$daynow = sprintf('%02d',$day);
    $col_width = ' width="14%"';
    if ( ((($weekday+$first_day) % 7) == 0) || ((($weekday+$first_day) % 7) == 0) ) $col_width = '

width="15%"';

if(isset($days[$daynow]) and is_array($days[$daynow])){
        @list($link, $classes, $content) = $days[$daynow];
        if(is_null($content))  $content  = $daynow;
        $calendar .= '<td'.$col_width.' align="center" valign="middle" '.($classes ? '

class="'.htmlspecialchars($classes).'" style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size: x-small;">' :

'>').($link ? '<a href="'.htmlspecialchars($link).'">'.$content.'</a>' : $content).'</td>';
        }
    else
        {
        $calendar .= '<td'.$col_width.' class="'.$class_default.'" align="center" valign="middle"

style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size: x-small;"><a class="smalltext"';
        if (((($weekday+$first_day) % 7) == 0) && isset($color_sunday))
            $calendar .= ' style="color:'.$color_sunday.';"';
        if (((($weekday+$first_day) % 7) == 6) && isset($color_saturday))
            $calendar .= ' style="color:'.$color_saturday.';"';
            $calendar .= '

href="'.$scripturl.'?action=calendar;sa=post;month='.$month.';year='.$year.';day='.$day.'"

target="_self">'.$day.'</a></td>';}
        else {
            $calendar .= ' href="'.htmlspecialchars($month_href).'"

target="_self">'.$day.'</a></td>';}
        }
    }

if($weekday != 7) $calendar .= '<td class="'.$class_default.'" colspan="'.(7-$weekday).'"> </td>';

#remaining "empty" days

echo $calendar.'</tr>';

foreach($order_lists as $list_to_do){
    $flag = strtoupper(substr($list_to_do,0,1));

if (!isset($align_list_entries)) $align_list_entries = 'center';
if (isset($align_list_entries))
    if ($align_list_entries <> 'left') $align_list_entries = 'center';

if (!isset($list_label_class)) $list_label_class = $class_default;
if ($list_label_class == '') $list_label_class = $class_default;

if (!isset($list_entry_class)) $list_entry_class = $class_default;
if ($list_entry_class == '') $list_entry_class = $class_default;

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//   BIRTHDAY SECTION
//
if(($flag == 'B') and $show_bdays) {
    if($show_bdays_to_guests or !$user_info['is_guest']) {
        if (!empty($bdays))
        {
            echo '<tr'. (isset($list_label_class) ? ' class="'.$list_label_class.'"' : '') .'><td

colspan="7" class="smalltext" align="center" style="font-weight: bold; color: ' .

$list_label_bdays_color . ';">'.$list_label_bdays.'</td></tr>';
            $ctr = 0;

foreach($bdays as $startdate => $bday_date)
            {

if (($startdate >= strftime('%Y-%m-%d', $low_date_ts)) && ($startdate <=

strftime('%Y-%m-%d', $now + $modSettings['cal_days_for_index'] * 24 * 3600)))

foreach ($bday_date as $member)
                {
                    $class_to_use = isset($list_entry_class) ? ( !is_array($list_entry_class) ? '

class="'.$list_entry_class.'"' : ' class="'.$list_entry_class[($ctr++) %

count($list_entry_class)].'"') : '';
                    $birthdate = strtotime($startdate);
                    $text_start = !isset($month_nam['12']) ? date("M j",$birthdate) :

substr($month_nam[strftime('%m', $birthdate)],0,3) . date(" j",$birthdate);

echo '<tr'.$class_to_use.'><td colspan="7" class="smalltext" style="padding:

0px 0px 0px 0px;" width="100%" align="'.$align_list_entries.'">';
                    echo '<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=calendar;year=' . date("Y") . ';month='

. substr($startdate,5,2) . '"><strong>' . $text_start . '</strong></a>';
                    echo ' - ';
                    echo '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $member['id'] . '"

title="' . $txt[92] . ' ' . $member['name'] . '">' . '<font color="'. $member['color']  .'">' . (

($nowdate == $startdate) ? '<b>' : '') . $member['name'] . (isset($member['age']) ? '(' .

$member['age'] . ')' : '') . ( ($nowdate == $startdate) ? '</b>' : '') . '</font>' . '</a>';
                    echo '</td></tr>';
                }

}
        }
    }
}

//   EVENTS SECTION
//
if(($flag == 'E') and $show_events) {
    if($show_events_to_guests or !$user_info['is_guest']) {

if (!empty($events))
        {
            $events_printed = array();
            echo '<tr'. (isset($list_label_class) ? ' class="'.$list_label_class.'"' : '') .'><td

colspan="7" class="smalltext" align="center" style="font-weight: bold; color: ' .

$list_label_events_color . ';">'.$list_label_events.'</td></tr>';
            $ctr = 0;

foreach ($events as $startdate => $evt_date)
            {

if (($startdate >= strftime('%Y-%m-%d', $low_date_ts)) && ($startdate <=

foreach ($evt_date as $event)
                {
                    if (!in_array($event['id'],$events_printed)) {
                        $events_printed[] = $event['id'];
                        $class_to_use = isset($list_entry_class) ? ( !is_array($list_entry_class) ?

' class="'.$list_entry_class.'"' : ' class="'.$list_entry_class[($ctr++) %

$evt_start = strtotime($event['start_date']);
                        $evt_end = strtotime($event['end_date']);
                        $text_start = !isset($month_nam['12']) ? date("M j",$evt_start) :

substr($month_nam[strftime('%m', $evt_start)],0,3) . date(" j",$evt_start);
                        $text_end = ($event['start_date'] == $event['end_date'] ? '' : '-'.

(substr($event['start_date'],5,2) == substr($event['end_date'],5,2) ? date("j",$evt_end) :

(!isset($month_nam['12']) ? date("M j",$evt_end) : substr($month_nam[strftime('%m',

$evt_start)],0,3) . date(" j",$evt_start))));

$link = $event['topic'] == 0 ? $event['title'] : '<a href="' . $scripturl .

'?topic=' . $event['topic'] . '.0' . '">' . $event['title'] . '</a>';

echo '<tr'.$class_to_use.'><td colspan="7" class="smalltext"

style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px;" width="100%" align="'.$align_list_entries.'">';
                        echo '<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=calendar;year=' . date("Y") .

';month=' . substr($startdate,5,2) . '"><strong>' . $text_start . $text_end . '</strong></a>';
                        echo ' - ';
                        echo  ( ($nowdate >= $event['start_date']) && ($event['end_date'] >=

$nowdate) ) ? '<b>'.$link.'</b>' : $link  ;
                        echo '</td></tr>';
                   }
                }

}
        }
    }
}

//   HOLIDAY SECTION
//
if(($flag == 'H') and $show_hdays) {
    if($show_hdays_to_guests or !$user_info['is_guest']) {

if (!empty($holidays))
        {

$list_label_hdays_color . ';">'.$list_label_hdays.'</td></tr>';
            $ctr = 0;

foreach ($holidays as $hDate => $hday)
            {

if (($hDate >= strftime('%Y-%m-%d', $low_date_ts)) && ($hDate <=

{
                $eventdate = strtotime(date("Y").substr($hDate, 4));
                foreach ($hday as $holiday)
                {
                    $class_to_use = isset($list_entry_class) ? ( !is_array($list_entry_class) ? '

class="'.$list_entry_class.'"' : ' class="'.$list_entry_class[($ctr++) %

$text_start = !isset($month_nam['12']) ? date("M j",$eventdate) :

substr($month_nam[strftime('%m', $eventdate)],0,3) . date(" j",$eventdate);

echo '<tr'.$class_to_use.'><td colspan="7" class="smalltext" style="padding:

0px 0px 0px 0px;" width="100%" align="'.$align_list_entries.'">';
                    echo '<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=calendar;year=' . date("Y") . ';month='

. substr($startdate,5,2) . '"><strong>' . $text_start . '</strong></a>';
                    echo ' - ';
                    echo $holiday;
                    echo '</td></tr>';
                }

}

}
        }
    }
}
}

if ($show_post_event_button) {
        if (allowedTo('calendar_post')) {
            echo '<tr><td colspan="7" class="'.$class_default.'" align="center" valign="middle">';
            echo '<hr/ >';
            echo '<a href="', $scripturl,  '?action=calendar;sa=post;month=', $month, ';year=',

$year, ';sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">','<br />', create_button('calendarpe.gif',

'calendar23', 'calendar23', 'align="middle"'), '</a>';
            echo '</td></tr>';
    }
}

my code for SMF affiliates

global $context, $settings, $options, $txt, $scripturl, $modSettings;
                      echo '<marquee direction="up" loop="true" behavior="scroll"

onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()"  scrolldelay="500"><span

style="text-align:center;" class="smalltext">' . parse_bbc($modSettings['affiliates']) .

'</span></marquee>';

What's bad is that both seem to work with-out any problems
but sence I have not learned enough about codeing in php it does me no good to look.

Thanks to all for any help
Thanks Much

Flip - KE4OBT
     The Blind Ham
Helping other blind hams
get on the air!

um, uh, well,
HEE-HEE-HEE

Kindred

yup... here's your problem:

<font color="'. $member['color']  .'">

I would bet that $member['color'] is never actually set, hence the error message
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: