News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

ezPortal

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, November 02, 2008, 10:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yahmez

I cannot figure out how to display portals exclusively on the board index. I have a calendar block that I want in the board index and other boards too, but don't want it in the main calender page. When I turn off the 'all boards and posts' option I can turn off the portal display on the calender page but lose all portals on the board index.  ???

JOSHSKORN

Sorry if I've missed this somewhere in the thread.  I'm wondering if ezPortal has, or will ever have a server query built into it for Team Speak and/or the various game servers.  I'd rather not have to create separate pages, and I'm not a fan of the 'look' of GSC.  There might be options to customize the look of GSC but it'd be easier if something was built in to take on the same theme as the rest of the site.  It's been a long time since I've messed with GSC.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Yahmez

Quote from: Yahmez on March 25, 2009, 07:29:45 PM
I cannot figure out how to display portals exclusively on the board index. I have a calendar block that I want in the board index and other boards too, but don't want it in the main calender page. When I turn off the 'all boards and posts' option I can turn off the portal display on the calender page but lose all portals on the board index.  ???

Still trying to figure this one out.
Also, I cannot vote from the poll block and do not have any buttons/edtiing tools in my Admin/page manager area. I can create pages there but not editing tools like shown in the ezportal site's gallery. Hmmmm....

kingkingston

Just wondering when the next update will be and if a bottom centre block will be included :)

vbgamer45

Quote from: kingkingston on April 02, 2009, 12:25:07 AM
Just wondering when the next update will be and if a bottom centre block will be included :)
Might been a little busy lately
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

KirkhamsEbooks

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 02, 2008, 09:14:39 PM
EzBlocks are extremely customizable they can be created as xml files and shared with others. Supports unlimited parameters for PHP blocks. Built in webpage system. Works on any theme with out modifying the theme. Pretty much all the standard features for the other portals.

Modules coming soon to tie more components together.

Does this mean I can parse an xml file such as clickbanks?

Rick

vbgamer45

No that means you can create custom ezBlocks using our xml format then submit to the ezPortal ezBlock website
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

berrylife

Quote from: vbgamer45 on April 02, 2009, 12:26:20 AM
Quote from: kingkingston on April 02, 2009, 12:25:07 AM
Might been a little busy lately

i second that :) will keep an eye out for it

Eddy Matthews

Is there a way to get Ezportal to work when the mod_security parameter is turned on?

My host uses this and won't disable it :(

Regards
Eddy

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

nafseislam

Well i installed the eZportal. and now i uninstalled it already. but its still in the Admin panel. how to remove it from AdminCP?

when i go to the AdminCP there is EZportal but it dont give any error. when i click on it, it redirects to the forum index.

I just wanna remove the un-necessary Tabs from AdminCP.

casevos

Hi, For some reason I am not seeing a topic id when I create a post. Is this a setting that needs to be enabled.
Thanks

vbgamer45

Quote from: casevos on April 08, 2009, 10:46:01 AM
Hi, For some reason I am not seeing a topic id when I create a post. Is this a setting that needs to be enabled.
Thanks
Is this part of EzPortal or is is part of the SMF forum?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

TheListener

Is this mod ok for 1.1.8?

Can the tinyporal be used with this mod?

What are the differences between this mod and the smfportal?

if I add a list of all the mods we have currently installed would someoone be able to let me know if they are compatible with ezportal?

vbgamer45

Yes works fine for 1.1.8
Tinyportal can't be used with this mod
Alll mods should work with ezPortal except for other portal mods.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

TheListener

I installed ezportal yet the only failure was the index.

Had looked at tiny portal but had 4 errors.

vbgamer45

EzPortal 0.2.8 Released

Two new built in ezBlocks to use top posters, and recent members. Complete changelog below.

Changelog
!Fixed xhtml validation error missing alt tags for icons for ezBlocks
!Fixed a couple missing language strings from english-utf8 file
+Added option to show member link color's for the Recent Posts and Topics ezBlocks
+Added Top Posters ezBlock - Configure number of posters to show, color, show user's avatar and layout options
+Added Recent Members ezBlock  - Configure number of members to show, color, show user's avatar and layout options
!Fixed a bug with select dropdown values for ezBlocks that have multiple select fields in the same ezBlock

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

TheListener

When using SimplePortal theres a seperate forum button but not for ezportal  :(

vbgamer45

Quote from: TheListener on April 18, 2009, 12:22:02 PM
When using SimplePortal theres a seperate forum button but not for ezportal  :(
That is a feature of EzPortal. You need to enable the homepage. Under EzPortal -> Settings

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: