News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

ezPortal

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, November 02, 2008, 10:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[A-US]James246

I've read through all the pages, but I couldn't find a fix for clicking on the Forum Categories leading you back to the Portal Homepage.

E.G.

A-US Blue Seals > Forum > News Forums > Clan News & Rules (Link - http://ausblueseals.com/index.php?board=2.0)

And you click News Forums (Link - http://ausblueseals.com/index.php#8) it just takes you back to the HomePage.

Any way to fix this somehow? It's quite annoying.

Thanks.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

septa/njt rider

Quote from: [A-US]James246 on July 24, 2009, 02:19:41 AM
Well that is quite annoying.
welcome to the club, lol, members on my site were getting mad at me about that so i had to switch portals....

[A-US]James246

Is there anyway that I can back up all of my web pages from the Page Manager?

[SiNaN]

Quote from: [A-US]James246 on July 23, 2009, 07:11:47 AM
I've read through all the pages, but I couldn't find a fix for clicking on the Forum Categories leading you back to the Portal Homepage.

E.G.

A-US Blue Seals > Forum > News Forums > Clan News & Rules (Link - http://ausblueseals.com/index.php?board=2.0)

And you click News Forums (Link - http://ausblueseals.com/index.php#8) it just takes you back to the HomePage.

Any way to fix this somehow? It's quite annoying.

Thanks.

This should fix it:

Sources/EzPortal.php

Code (Find) Select
// Setup template layer

Code (Replace) Select
if (!empty($context['linktree']))
foreach ($context['linktree'] as $key => $tree)
if (strpos($tree['url'], '#') !== false && strpos($tree['url'], 'action=forum#') === false)
$context['linktree'][$key]['url'] = str_replace('#', '?action=forum#', $tree['url']);

// Setup template layer
Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

[A-US]James246

mgburks

This is probably a stupid question, but where is poll topic ID to be found? For the life of me I can't figure it out.

I take it is a number? I tried adding the topic's name text into the field but it did not work.

Kindred

Hey Sinan,

I don't have an EZPortal.php.... I only have EZPortal2.php...   and when I ad that code, there is no difference at all. Categories still go back to the frontpage. :(
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

[SiNaN]

That code was for SMF 1.1 Kindred. For 2.0 just change all # chars as #c in the code.

[A-US]James246

Is there anywhere I can backup all of my pages to move them to a new server?

vbgamer45

Quote from: [SiNaN] on July 25, 2009, 05:42:50 AM
That code was for SMF 1.1 Kindred. For 2.0 just change all # chars as #c in the code.
Thanks SiNan I have been looking for a fix for this issue for a long time.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

[SiNaN]

septa/njt rider

Quote from: mgburks on July 25, 2009, 03:23:01 AM
This is probably a stupid question, but where is poll topic ID to be found? For the life of me I can't figure it out.

I take it is a number? I tried adding the topic's name text into the field but it did not work.

if the url to the topic with the poll is this:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=293441.0

Then the poll ID is: 293441

just look for the number after the "topic=" part of the url, but stop after the number ends, everything from the after the "." is unnecessary for finding the ID

[A-US]James246

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

[A-US]James246

vbgamer45

You can use phpmyadmin to access them inside your database.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

[A-US]James246

Alright so I got into phpmyadmin and saw all of my pages in there, but now how can I export them say to my local disk so I can move them to another website?

Kindred

use the export command in mySQL?

mind you, you will have to do some editing to get each from a mySQL table to be a stand-alone page.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: