News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

ezPortal

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, November 02, 2008, 10:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flutter

Thanks, it would be appreciated, we're clever but not mind readers hahaha.

Thanks for helping me out again anyway

vbgamer45

I hope to have a new release either this weekend/weekend.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

FireDitto

Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

flutter

vbgamer45

ezPortal 0.3.1 released! Mostly bug fixes

+Added just board index visible option for ezBlocks
!Fixed link tree in SMF 2.0 thanks to Kinderd forgot to replace a couple more spots. Requires full uninstall then install of new version to take affect
!Added format options to the menu ezBlock for either horizontal or vertical
!Fixed bug if column is collapsed then disable collapsed column the column would not go back to uncollasped
!Fixes for undefined issues with RSS ezBlock
!Iframe was not working for shoutbox in Chrome,IE6 now detects those browsers and disables the iframe
+Added check for invalid actions when adding a new action and an example of what a custom action should be like
+Aligned the collapsing of ezBlocks all to the right of column title
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Fat_Man

I've been waiting for this.... will give feedback on how it goes.
This will TOTALLY revolutionise my site. I love mods that just give your site polish... and EZPortal does that then..and I'm hoping more now !!

flutter

I know this is a bit late as you already did the update but I would have loved to have had my links run along the bottom of my forum rather than down the side.  The only option we seem to have is left, right or centre.  Top or bottom would have been brilliant.  Shout box running horizontally across the top of the board and links running horizontally along the bottom.

Maybe you could think of this for the future

vbgamer45

I can add top/bottom blocks to the next release not too hard to add.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

flutter

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

flutter

Fat_Man

Board Index doesn't do anything on my forum. I just have that ticked.... am I doing something wrong? Everything else seems to work.
I am using the DILBER theme, I may try a different theme.

vbgamer45

With that option ticked the block should appear on just the board index only if you have nothing else checked. Also what version of SMF are you using?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Fat_Man

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 27, 2009, 12:36:44 AM
With that option ticked the block should appear on just the board index only if you have nothing else checked. Also what version of SMF are you using?

Nothing else is selected, only 'Board Index'.
I am using version 1.1.10

FireDitto

I'd LOVE the option to put center blocks on the bottom, not just automatically have them at the top of the forum. I think Top/Bottom options in general would be A+

I'm also all for the "Staff/ Selected membergroup" block.
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

npereira

Im trying to show an rss feed on my ezportal but it wont show...
the link is :
http://www.rfc.ca/widgets/rfc_newsfeed.php

How come this does not work? Is it because that site is not setup to offer RSS feeds?

clewis789

Quote from: npereira on September 28, 2009, 01:28:37 PM
Im trying to show an rss feed on my ezportal but it wont show...
the link is :
http://www.rfc.ca/widgets/rfc_newsfeed.php

How come this does not work? Is it because that site is not setup to offer RSS feeds?

yeah same problem for me i am using http://dlb-network.com/. Also what things work with the html block ?
My Mods:

Playstation 3 Avatars - http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2150

Xbox 360 Avatars - Will be up very soon.

Nintendo Wii Avatars - Coming Soon

wimvincken

The ezPortal disables the forum for the IE users.
And that is already going on for the last two versions!

I personally never use IE and for more then a month the users dropped and nobody complained! When I had a demonstration with a client I figured out that there was a problem with all my boards.

So at the end I went over to another portal (PortaMx), which is much better then this one. Really advanced and a lot of features and the most important one is that it works on all browsers

vbgamer45

I just found that out yesterday will have a patch out for that sortly it was a bug with EzPortal 0.3.1

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: