News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

ezPortal

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, November 02, 2008, 10:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Your next step is to find the theme id of the mobile then do the following:

Open Sources/ezPortal2.php
Find

function SetupEzPortal()
{
global $sourcedir, $context, $maintenance, $user_info, $ezpSettings, $boarddir, $boardurl, $smcFunc, $settings;

After that add the following

global $id_theme;
if ($id_theme == ###)
return;

REPLACE ### in the above code with your theme's id
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Jeff B

Well, I'm not sure I am getting the right info for the theme I.D.   First I tried going into admin and looking at the link to the theme, and it showed in part, action=admin;area=theme;th=5   So I figured the Theme I.D. was 5.  That didn't do anything, so I tried the name of the directory the theme is in, SMF4Mobile   and that did not work either.  Still see the ezblocks with either.   

vbgamer45

It would be 5

If not try this code instead

global $settings;
if ($settings['theme_id'] == ###)
return;

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Jeff B

Excellent! That worked.

Now maybe an impossibility for the present. What if I did want to use a block on that theme, once created to use for only there. Is there a way to do that? or is this most likely an all or nothing type of deal.

vbgamer45

At the moment would require more hardcoding but would would be a good feature request.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

ezPortal site http://www.ezportal.com I generally try to look at the feature requests board when I make an update.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Adrek

vb, you have duplicated few strings in language file, for now i noticed only
$txt['ezp_shoutbox_refreshseconds']
$txt['ezp_shoutbox_showsmilies']
$txt['ezp_shoutbox_showbbc']

maybe there's more, if i find other I'll send it here

//
I made polish translation, but I can't find where translate block options, for example:
Board News ezBlock - where translate
Select Board for News
Number of News items to Show
etc.. ?
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

MrNicotine

Hi, I am a new user of ezportal for a few weeks now. So far it's great, thanks for this mod.
One question though.
I noticed a few days ago that the folder "EZportal"wasn't transferred when I installed.
All the time it worked fine without it, so nothing serious there, just missing some images and the advanced Blockeditor.
Before I used another portal mod, so I just copied the HTML and it worked fine.

This evening I finally copied the folder to my root, and now I do have a question.
I'm using a moving imagelist on my forum which are linked to specific pages. You like the image, click it and it takes you to the topic.
It uses this line: <marquee width="100%" onmouseout="this.start()" onmouseover="this.stop()">

As I now understand this is Java (?). I've had this in a HTML block for quite some times now without any problems.
But with the folder in the root, it removes the "marquee" line and turns it into simple "<p>.
So is there a Blockform to choose that can deal with this? I don't see any blockform that I should use.

For now I've removed the folder and it works fine again, but it would be nice if I can put it back.

So this is a long story for a short question :D Which block do I need to use for this script?

vbgamer45

I would use the html block and disable tinymce when adding the block or jump to html mode in the editor for the code to be entered correctly.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

MrNicotine

Jumping to HTML didn't work, I've tried that. I enter it correctly and as soon as I hit "save" it's wrong again.
I now have re-uploaded the folder and disabled TinyMCE.
It worked, now I have all images + a working block. Thanks ;)

Is it correct that I don't have the webpage-editor anymore? Is that because of the disabled MCE?

vbgamer45

The webpage editor needs tinymce if you wish to use the wywsig editor otherwise you can just enter html code in the textbox

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

MrNicotine

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Tonyvic

Hi,
I have an XHTML validation problem with the Shoutbox block! With it enabled I get 21 errors, see here: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2enaturist%2dcorner%2eco%2euk%2fcommunity%2findex%2ephp%3faction%3dforum
Disable it & there are none, I would be very grateful for some help.

In another thread Mashby very kindly pointed out a couple of Add-On's to help solve this, unfortunately my old brain does not understand how to use them. ::) :-[

Tony

PocketChange

First I want to say that I love ezPortal!  Great work!  Sorry if this was answered somewhere in the 66 pages of this thread, but couldn't find it!

I'm using the Shout ezBlock on my v2.0.1 SMF, and from what I can see, the ability to Delete Shouts can only be done by Admins!

I would like to have my Global MODs be able to do this also!  Is this currently possible?  If not, can someone please direct me to the file(s)/code that I need to modify, to allow my GMs to see the "X" to delete a shout?

Thanks in advance!  :)

vbgamer45

In sources/EzPortal2.php
Find
EzPortalRemoveShout()

Sources/Subs-EzPortalMain2.ph
And this
function EzBlockShoutBoxBlock

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

PocketChange

Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 13, 2011, 02:06:34 PM
In sources/EzPortal2.php
Find
EzPortalRemoveShout()

Sources/Subs-EzPortalMain2.ph
And this
function EzBlockShoutBoxBlock

Thanks vbgamer!

Found isAllowedTo('admin_forum'); in Sources/EzPortal2.php, and assume this sets permission for the admin!

I also assume that I need to add a line to assign permission to the Global Moderator as well.  I tried isAllowedTo('global_moderator_forum') and isAllowedTo('moderator_forum'), but neither worked!  Also added to Subs-EzPortalMain2.php, but No Joy!  :(

How is this coded to assign to the Global Moderator?

Thanks again....

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: