News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

ezPortal

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, November 02, 2008, 10:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMFHacks.com Team

Update
!Disable SAVE auto embed in shoutbox
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

SMFHacks.com Team

!Fix error log for PHP 7.2/7.3 for mobile detection
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite

SMFHacks.com Team

Update for SMF 2.0.x and SMF 2.1.x

!Fixed new indicator for recent posts and recent topics block for SMF 2.0/2.1 to cache per user instead of global cached.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite

SMFHacks.com Team

Update:
!Fixed a bug with TinyMCE editor when editing blocks would strip out the base url of your main site. Which could break images when navigating to subdirectories when using mods such as prettyurls.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite

SMFHacks.com Team

Update
!Make sure there is a language string loaded for spam protection on shoutbox
Latest Mods:
Community Suite

palmdoc

Any clue how come the Recent Topics Ezblock is Blank for Admin but present when logged out or for normal members?

vbgamer45

Permssions for the block. Do you allow admins?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Hatshepsut

Hello,

I am using ezPortal 4.5.9 with SMF 2.0.17
Smilies are enabled in shoutbox, but they are displayed in chatbox as acronyms. The only way to display them as images is putting their URL between IMG tags.

Click =>

How can be solved this problem?

AllanD

Ok I have to ask but I can't seem to get the blocks visible on the board index page or any page for that matter. I went over the settings and permissions and everything is setup right.
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

vbgamer45

Using the latest version?
And your not on forum maintenance are you
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

AllanD

That was it the maintenance thing, the one thing that slipped my mind. Thank you. No have to remember how to change size of the sidebar.
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

NorfolkGreg

Just installed ezPortal into my 2.0.17 forum using hxxp:ezportal4.5.9.zip [nonactive] and the ezPortal Settings page reports:

Your Version: 4.5.9 Latest Version: 4.5.8 Your EzPortal version is not up to date!

Is this to be expected? Should I worry!

vbgamer45

No reason to worry. Will fix though.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

NorfolkGreg

I'm back online and now it's showing

Your Version: 4.5.9 Latest Version: 4.5.9

I guess that's something you've tweaked already!

vbgamer45

Yes, was just the version on my end.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

BCK

hi, It has been years since I had a forum, just setup smf 2.0.17 and want to install this portal, if I remember correctly had a portal years ago and when installed I had to do manual changes because it didnt bring me to site with original web address,,so question is, if i install is there any thing I need to do manually or so when I give site address to others they can go right to site or do I need to add /index or something to share web address correctly..if this makes sense to you..I wish I could remember what I needed to do last time but old age etc..lol..I forget..thx in advance

vbgamer45

I don't think you have to do any changes.  We have a custom homepage option which you can have just blocks or you can just use the forum as is.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

BCK

Thank You vbgamer45, super fast reply, it has been years since I have had a site, back in FTA days, so I am rusty for sure, main reason I looked at this portal is I remember your name from back then and trusted,,thx again...

BCK

so I can use forum as is and just ad blocks etc in forum itself,,will get it and play around, if need help will post again, again my thx and appreciation..

vbgamer45

Quote from: BCK on July 29, 2020, 12:12:06 PM
so I can use forum as is and just ad blocks etc in forum itself,,will get it and play around, if need help will post again, again my thx and appreciation..
Yes, exactly.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: