News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Showing Maintenance mode

Started by mpforum, November 02, 2008, 06:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpforum

Hi all.

I have maintenance mode off, but have just found out from a member that when they tried to access the site, it said that it was in 'Maintenance Mode'. Thing is, 'Maintenance Mode' is turned off.

Any idea's?

Marcus Forsberg

Maybe that member should clear his cookies.

mpforum

I've just discovered that when a person clicks on the donation button, it logs them out and takes them to the login screen. The link is http://www.mpforum.com.au/forum/index.php?action=profile;sa=subscriptions

It's got me buggered as to what is happening. Anyone?

mpforum

Discovered something else interesting. When the login screen is displayed, it doesn't actually log the person out, yet the menu at the top of the screen is displayed as if it has been.

Can anyone at all help?

Rumbaar

I see you've moved your forum from the sub-folder to the root folder.  Is this still an issue?

If this is solved feel free to mark it as solved otherwise reply with some details of what isn't working.  To mark an issue solved please change the first post message icon to the 'tick' icon  or click the 'Topic Solved' button at the bottom of the thread if available.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: