Paid Subscriptions In SMF 2.0 Beta 4

Started by Publisher1, November 06, 2008, 10:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Publisher1

I just installed SMF 2.0 Beta 4, and using SMF for the first time and coudn't find docs on this feature.  Where can I find the settings in the admin panel for the inbuilt Paid Subscriptions feature?  And are there specific instructions somewhere that I am overlooking.  I did a forum search and still couldn't find the info.

thanks.

riker

Quote from: Publisher1 on November 06, 2008, 10:00:10 AM
I just installed SMF 2.0 Beta 4, and using SMF for the first time and coudn't find docs on this feature.  Where can I find the settings in the admin panel for the inbuilt Paid Subscriptions feature?  And are there specific instructions somewhere that I am overlooking.  I did a forum search and still couldn't find the info.

thanks.

Funny you should post this because I've been looking at this feature today and got no where because everytime I click to enable it the thing defaults back to off lol

SgtMic

Admin/configuration is where you can enable the paid subscriptions.
Once enabled go to admin/members/paid subscriptions to set up the paid subscriptions.
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Publisher1

In Admin/configuration  I have....
Features and Options
Server Settings
Current Theme
Themes and Layout

In the features and options there is an icon with $10 on the left and a switch on the right.  Is this what needs to be "on".  I have it selected, but nothing is showing up in the members category except...

Members
Membergroups
Permissions
Registration
Ban List

When I look inside each of the above, I don't see anything regarding subscriptions.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

SgtMic

There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Advertisement: