Poll and Topic Title Formatting

Started by glennk, November 06, 2008, 02:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennk

Im also noticing some problems with formatting especially within polls.

This is one currently running on my forum which uses default theme. The forum is viewwed using firefox in 800 by 600 res but its laso the same in the higher resolution.

ccbtimewiz

This is indeed a bug and it has been reported.

glennk

OK thanks for that.

Sorry I am unfamiliar with the process for reporting ugs etc. Is it ok to continue posting all problems I find ?? And I guess solutions will come in future releases of smf ??

Thanks - Glenn

H

Please do continue to post any problems you encounter. Yep, this should be fixed in the next release.
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

glennk

Thanks H. I will post whatever I notice then. I just didnt want you all to get sick of me.

Many thanks for all your continued help.

Cheers - Glenn

glennk

OK Ive also noticed that sometimes in a post, the post itself doesnt appear at the top, but starts halfway down the allotted post area.

I think this may be realted to which version of IE people are running becuase I only noticed it at work yet it doesnt happen on my home pc. However some of my other forum users have noticed it.

Hopefully you will understand what im talking about ?

Crasy

Quote from: glennk on November 06, 2008, 06:07:45 PM
OK Ive also noticed that sometimes in a post, the post itself doesnt appear at the top, but starts halfway down the allotted post area.

I think this may be realted to which version of IE people are running becuase I only noticed it at work yet it doesnt happen on my home pc. However some of my other forum users have noticed it.

Hopefully you will understand what im talking about ?

I have experienced this too..and I have been provided with a screenshot from a user.

glennk

thats it. I think its browser specific to IE 6 ??

tk2012

Yes, i told my members who had this problem to upgrade to IE 7 (or better yet, firefox) and they do not have this gap any longer.

Advertisement: