Advertisement:

Author Topic: [WiP Mod] SMF Wiki (0.2 / April 2011)  (Read 202359 times)

Offline DeVIL-I386

• Semi-Newbie
    • LinuxMintUsers.de
Re: [WiP Mod] SMF Wiki (0.2 / April 2011)
« Reply #320 on: October 30, 2014, 11:25:16 AM »
I currently use Aeva Media 2.10 (Sample). However, this extension for SMF is no longer being developed.

SMFPacks Multimedia Gallery can import graphics from Aeva Media.

Offline Arantor

• Resident Overthinker
  • SMF Friend
  • SMF Legend
    • Arantor on GitHub
« Reply #321 on: October 30, 2014, 11:28:58 AM »
I find it interesting, though, that the unsupported one is still more stable than the supposedly supported one. I didn't even bother contacting the author to report any of the bugs I've found (which is well into double digits by now, by the way), because he is well known to not bother to fix any of them.

*shrug* Give it a few weeks and my own gallery will be there.
To assume is to hope that those who came before had the presence of mind and capacity to implement the dreams of those who would come after.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. It seems you have chosen which, and now I must do the same.

Offline Ninja ZX-10RR

• SMF Hero
  • Sniper Legends
    • Flavio93Zena on Facebook
    • Virtual Interactive Games Entertainment Forum
« Reply #322 on: October 30, 2014, 06:45:12 PM »
Honestly I'd rather suggest the free/unsupported Aeva Media before I recommend that one
LOL this is epic. YOU suggesting a mod made by Nao and also THAT one in spite of that other one? The other gallery must be terrible rather than "not impressive" XD

*shrug* Give it a few weeks and my own gallery will be there.
We all want a demo you know that huh? ;) I will probably add it to my forum too in some time, when I won't have any other big expenses...

Besides I don't quite get how the topic came here from the Wiki mod... It's totally unrelated.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.
♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE