News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

User Registration and Management settings

Started by Sudhakar Arjunan, November 07, 2008, 07:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar Arjunan

In my old smf 1.1.6, when ever user sign in.

I will send them a link and store the users in a approval management of those who have never activated the account.

But the same settings, but even thought member verified or not, its goes to members page .

How could i do it , making a page which says unapproved members to show those who have never clicked the email activation link.
Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

Rumbaar

In your AdminCP, in the Members section you should have displayed all members that are still awaiting activation or not activated.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Sudhakar Arjunan

Quote from: Rumbaar on November 12, 2008, 04:43:36 PM
In your AdminCP, in the Members section you should have displayed all members that are still awaiting activation or not activated.

I mean, None of the members name found on Awaiting Activation (0).

Even though the registered user is not activated.

Rumbaar

I'll have to do some testing of this on my BETA 4 forum and see if I can replicate the issue.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Sudhakar Arjunan

Quote from: Rumbaar on November 13, 2008, 07:14:12 PM
I'll have to do some testing of this on my BETA 4 forum and see if I can replicate the issue.

So is that a bug. Let me know once the testing is done.

Rumbaar

Yes from my side of things and testing it appears to be a bug, it certainly doesn't operate the same as 1.1.x.  With the same testing.

I've submitted a bug report on it:
Bug #2744: Awaiting Activation (0) - even when outstanding activations are present.

[ Themes ]

Sudhakar Arjunan

Quote from: Rumbaar on November 14, 2008, 05:09:48 PM
Yes from my side of things and testing it appears to be a bug, it certainly doesn't operate the same as 1.1.x.  With the same testing.

I've submitted a bug report on it:
Bug #2744: Awaiting Activation (0) - even when outstanding activations are present.

It seems, they have mentioned as duplicated.

Even the first issue, has been resolved. What does it mean. Do they fixed it.

Rumbaar

Ah, funny enough I searched before adding and got that entry amongst a few others.  The title didn't jump out as being related so posted it again.

This is why I tend not to add bugs, as the 'filter' system on the Bug Tracker I've yet to master...

As for the fix, I will assume it's in current build and will be addressed in the next release.  But this post should help:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=260602.msg1744627#msg1744627

[ Themes ]

Sudhakar Arjunan

Thank you Rumbaar,

Anyone looking for the same error.

Here is the solution,

Sources/ManageMembers.php, line 113

$context['activation_numbers'][$row['is_activated']] = $row['totalMembers'];

Should be $row['total_members']

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=262385.0

Advertisement: