News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF 1.1.7 Released

Started by Compuart, November 07, 2008, 04:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgandy

I updated without a hitch. Thank you for your commitment to us, SMF! I appreciate you.

fyndler

First congrats and thanks :P

Will the upgrade mess up my mods or theme (i use costume theme) ?

Can i simple install it from my own forum and expect it works or do i have todo it manuall since i use mods and costume theme ?

Thanks

osjak

Quote from: Motoko-chan on November 07, 2008, 10:14:04 PM
osjak, it will be updated shortly by one of our team members.

For now, if you can do basic reading of our modification format, you can open the patch and manually make the changes indicated.
Perfect! Thank you very much!

青山 素子

Quote from: fyndler on November 07, 2008, 10:28:04 PM

Can i simple install it from my own forum and expect it works or do i have todo it manuall since i use mods and costume theme ?

If you use the patch, it should install around anything you have. If there is a problem, you will be told beforehand (the patch uses the package manager).
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

fyndler

Quote from: Motoko-chan on November 07, 2008, 10:43:25 PM
Quote from: fyndler on November 07, 2008, 10:28:04 PM

If you use the patch, it should install around anything you have. If there is a problem, you will be told beforehand (the patch uses the package manager).

Woho thats awsome i tought i would need to edit half my forum haha thanks man will try it right away

v0dk4

I had 1.1.6, i've replaced all files contained in the update package 1.1.7, i did this step many time, but I alway get a message (on upgrade.php page) that says that there still are old files that need to be replaced.
I've upgraded also the language files.
Nothing, always the same message. In the end I've deletede upgrade.php and now everything seems to be ok.
Can I check it in some way?

DarkGênesis

fyndler

Just updated from versio 1.1.6 worked without any errors :) Thanks

青山 素子

v0dk4, this isn't a post for support. Please post in the support board.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

weightman

Thanks for the smooth upgrade!

Sabre™

Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

DJ_DEXTER

Very good job, if you have a version of SMF 1.1.6 and installed the patch as if it were mod, it costs us a lot and leave it to install 1.1.7 without the bugs I had :D

Greetings!

Kimojuno

Thanks for the update guys. :)

vmgamer

Oke,,
saya minta izin download ya mas... :)

KVL

I thank SMF-team for the made work! :) Manual updating has passed well! :)

nwobhm

Thanks!
I updated my formus and everything went fine :)

Boxerforum

Installed and running! Thanks  :)

Minare

Nequil

Great! Update done!  ;)

Thanks!

Advertisement: