News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Project Tools

Started by niko, November 08, 2008, 12:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NanoSector

Quote from: Niko on May 10, 2011, 06:16:40 AM
Quote from: Yoshi2889 on May 10, 2011, 06:13:23 AM
Right, I can't resist it, just gotta test this thing :P

You fixed the theme incompatibility?
In case you don't know, some themes have trouble when dislaying the mod.

Got example themes?
Yeppo.

Animated Arena (skinmod), Simply Blue (Joker), (slightly) Bullet (also skinmod).
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Masterd

I created a new issue on my test site and when I want to see the comments I get this.

http://prntscr.com/1usbm

Masterd

I tried to do the maintenance task. Screenshot tells everything.

http://prntscr.com/1usbt

niko

Quote from: Masterd on May 10, 2011, 06:31:30 AM
I created a new issue on my test site and when I want to see the comments I get this.

Odd. Any errors in error log? Can you dump database (only project/issue tables are enough)
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

Spoogs

Quote from: Masterd on May 10, 2011, 06:20:29 AM
Quote from: Spoogs on May 09, 2011, 07:04:57 PM
Quote from: Niko on May 09, 2011, 04:46:41 PM
1) Install "LibMadjoki-0.0-rev30.tar.gz" with package manager
Destroyed the site :P
Warning: require_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\myrc2/Sources/Madjoki/Main.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\myrc2\index.php on line 66

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\myrc2/Sources/Madjoki/Main.php' (include_path='.;\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\myrc2\index.php on line 66

That happened to me, too.

@Niko the issue here is that package-info states<require-dir name="Madjoki" destination="$sourcedir" />however, the package includes a source directory not a Madjoki directory... so the Madjoki directory is created but it's empty.

Spoogs

Quote from: Niko on May 10, 2011, 04:52:59 AM
Updated version with issues you reported fixed
Wheres the updated version :P

niko

I actually attached it to first post.

Here's newest version. Like last time LibMadjoki needs to be installed first. (rev30 works too, 31 has install fixed)

IMPORTANT! READ THIS

1. THIS IS UNSTABLE AND MIGHT DESTROY YOUR DATA, it shouldn't destroy computers but don't blame me if it does.
2. DON'T USE ON PRODUCTION SITES!!
3. MAKE BACKUPS!
4. DON'T USE ON PRODUCTION SITES!!
5. Report bugs.
6. DON'T USE ON PRODUCTION SITES!!
7. you won't be able to go back to 0.5 (just saying, you aren't using this on production site, so it shouldn't matter)
8. DON'T USE ON PRODUCTION SITES!!

Especially interested:

1) If upgrading works and doesn't lose comments
2) Problems during upgrading (lost data)
3) Any error log entries
4) If there's something that doesn't work

How to install:

1) Install "LibMadjoki-0.0-rev31.tar.gz" with package manager
2) Install "SMFProject-0.6-rev1402.tar.gz" with package manager
3) ???
4) Report bugs

Have fun!

Also 0.5.2 soon with only bug fixes.
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)

niko

Here's newest version. Like last time LibMadjoki needs to be installed first. (rev30-32 works)

IMPORTANT! READ THIS

1. THIS IS UNSTABLE AND MIGHT DESTROY YOUR DATA, it shouldn't destroy computers but don't blame me if it does.
2. DON'T USE ON PRODUCTION SITES!!
3. MAKE BACKUPS!
4. DON'T USE ON PRODUCTION SITES!!
5. Report bugs.
6. DON'T USE ON PRODUCTION SITES!!
7. you won't be able to go back to 0.5 (just saying, you aren't using this on production site, so it shouldn't matter)
8. DON'T USE ON PRODUCTION SITES!!

Especially interested:

1) If upgrading works and doesn't lose comments
2) Problems during upgrading (lost data)
3) Any error log entries
4) If there's something that doesn't work

How to install:

1) Install "LibMadjoki-0.0-rev32.tar.gz" with package manager
2) Install "SMFProject-0.6-rev1404.tar.gz" with package manager
3) ???
4) Report bugs

Have fun!

Also 0.5.2 soon with only bug fixes.

niko

Quote from: Masterd on May 10, 2011, 06:31:30 AM

I think this happens if you edit issue within two minutes of creating, it gets messed by edits merging. Release with (workaround) fix probably tomorrow :)

niko

0.5.2 has been released. It also fixes one security (data leak) bug, so upgrade as soon as possible.

IchBin™

I just upgraded my install of this. I had to uninstall the previous version because of an upgrade failure on Display.php. It could not make the proper edit and failed. Uninstalling the previous version and installing this new version bypassed that problem though.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

NanoSector

Quote from: IchBin™ on May 16, 2011, 11:48:24 AM
I just upgraded my install of this. I had to uninstall the previous version because of an upgrade failure on Display.php. It could not make the proper edit and failed. Uninstalling the previous version and installing this new version bypassed that problem though.
...you could also make the edit manually? :P
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

IchBin™

One could assume with a little common sense that the Customize Team lead would know that...

Of course I know I can manually edit. But not everyone knows that, so a work around solution is posted for those that don't know. Not to mention my main purpose in reporting was to let Niko know there's a possible bug in the upgrade process.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

NanoSector

Quote from: IchBin™ on May 16, 2011, 12:39:13 PM
One could assume with a little common sense that the Customize Team lead would know that...
That's why I said that :P

QuoteOf course I know I can manually edit. But not everyone knows that, so a work around solution is posted for those that don't know. Not to mention my main purpose in reporting was to let Niko know there's a possible bug in the upgrade process.
Well, that's good. I'm sorry.

niko

Quote from: IchBin™ on May 16, 2011, 12:39:13 PM

Of course I know I can manually edit. But not everyone knows that, so a work around solution is posted for those that don't know. Not to mention my main purpose in reporting was to let Niko know there's a possible bug in the upgrade process.

Yes, indeed it was error in package. (It was doing edit that was supposed to be only for updates from 0.5.0).

Xenmorph

Quote from: Wiki80 on February 20, 2011, 02:35:20 AM
The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: value
Function: updateSettings

File: *snip*/forum/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 632

Also Received this error while trying to install 0.5.2b with the package manager.

Install would not complete due to this.

niko

Quote from: Xenmorph on May 17, 2011, 10:18:19 PM
Quote from: Wiki80 on February 20, 2011, 02:35:20 AM
The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: value
Function: updateSettings

File: *snip*/forum/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 632

Also Received this error while trying to install 0.5.2b with the package manager.

Install would not complete due to this.

Can you try this package if it installs?

Alderman

Niko, that new package worked fine and fixed that issue. Thank you.

Alderman

Niko,

I have an issue on my forum since we use a portal.

When I click on projects it brings up the list
hxxp:3rdmd.net/index.php?action=projects [nonactive]

THen when I click on a project I get
hxxp:3rdmd.net/index.php?project=1 [nonactive]

The issue with this is that our entire portal index is showing up with the project stuff at the bottom. For an example use the above links.

However I found out by doing
hxxp:3rdmd.net/index.php?action=projects;project=1 [nonactive]  will eliminate the index of our website portal showing up. This is also the normal way ezportal has its own detection of other modification and allows for template integration with such. Anyway to change this up at all so it will work appropriately. Again to see what I am talking about view those links, I have setup the project to be viewable by guests for now.

Apllicmz

Hello when Update dont forget Portuguese Files
ATTACH

Advertisement: