News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Urgent Query

Started by indra00, November 11, 2008, 08:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indra00

I tried to add some non smf smiley sets larger dan 16x16 .....they didnt show up and now i cant remove them

Every time i go to smiley settings and edit them ...select and remove ....nothing happens...even cant hide them. plzz help

Another Problem ::::::::

How To edit my site meta tag coz google needs it for url verification.

indra00

no reply???? :'(
plzz sumone help

indra00

indra00

DOES NO ONE REALLY HV A SOLUTION???????

indra00

2days passed.......... i never faced such inactivity here :(

indra00

at least say i dont know

vivekm

regarding your google problem why dont you rather upload an html file rather than adding meta tags, there are two option to verify on google, use the other option create an html file and place it on the root of your site.

Regarding smileys sorry i got no idea, why ddint you try to remove it through ftp.

indra00

i hv removed them from ftp still options remaining... :(

and as i use url forwarding so i cant use html uploading...... my site is like

downloadfreak.co.cc

or

blackbookhack.tk

Rumbaar

You know each time you bump you reset your post and it moves back to the last post order support tickets.  So if you had left it, I for one would have seen it a long time ago.  Just for future reference.

How did you add the smileys?  It appears the images aren't in the correct folder, if you set the smiley set in use back to the default are you then able to remove that extra set?  You should be able to delete them either way.

Meta tags are found in your index.template.php file of your current theme.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: