News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Attachment size

Started by Keith@tbrs, November 14, 2008, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith@tbrs

Where do I alter the maximum attachment size, never had a problem finding it in V1.x but haven't managed to locate it in V2??

Thanks

Keith

Kermit

Either

AdminCP -> Forum -> Attachments and Avatars -> Attachment Settings  -> Max size per attachment (By new layout)

or here

AdminCP -> Attachments and Avatars -> Attachment Settings  -> Max size per attachment (by the classic)

You can switch between the classic and the new one through hiting the red square from the picture below

My Mods
Please don't PM/mail me for support,unless i invite you
Formerly known as Duncan85
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A. Einstein

Keith@tbrs

Many thanks, can't believe I couldn't find that, good job its Friday.

Keith

Keith@tbrs

Okay that appears to do the job but!!!

In spite of the fact that when I click on attachment it tells me the limit is more than twice the size of the attachment, when I try to upload it I get an error saying it is too big!!

I have checked that it is not a space issue on the website and it is not a bandwidth or hosting company issue as the attachment is much smaller than files I was able to do on the old version.

Any ideas??

Keith

Rumbaar

A search of the forum should have results in some insight into the issue.  What is the size of the attachment you're trying to upload?  Most likely you are running into your servers PHP upload limit.  Speak to your host on what the limit is and how or if it can be increased.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: