News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

PLEASE PLEASE URGENT ASSISTANSE NEED PLEASE

Started by shahjahan, November 14, 2008, 12:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shahjahan

HELLO EVERY EXPERTS I AM RUNNING A FORUM BY THE NAME OF http://www.sarandibmuslims.com/Forum/ [nofollow]    AND A FEW DAYS AGO THERE ARE SEVERAL NEW MEMBERS STARTING TO FLOW IN AND STARTING TO POST SOME JUNKS IN TO THIS FORUM...! AS OUR NEED FOR THIS FORUM IS DIFFERENT I BLOCKED TOTALY ALL NEW POSTINGS.....! NOW SINCE THIS MORNING WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN I GET THE MESSAGE SAYING THERE IS NO USER BY THIS NAME AND THEN I PUNCHED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND THAT ALSO DOES NOT RECOGNISE ME (I AM THE ADMISTRATOR) PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX THIS ISSUE  THANKS

ascaland

I noticed a guest by the name of Shahjahan who had a stickied topic. Was that you?

shahjahan

ascaland

shahjahan

I do not understand what does it meam please explain???

Please send me a Player Message(PM) as I am thinking of writting a DOC for these ongoing problems.

shahjahan

dgandy

Can you get to PHPMyAdmin to check the info it has set up for you in the members table?
Do you have registration enabled?

shahjahan

Hello every one I even do not see my user name in members list Is any one can help me Ple

dgandy

Where are you looking at the member list from? MyPhpAdmin or on your site?

dgandy

If you can get into your database, you can do this....
Register on your site and validate.
Go into the member list, find your name and change your group to 1 (administrator)
Make sure there are no other members in group 1.

shahjahan

When I type my user name "Shahjahan" and the password I get the error saying that the user name is not available ????

dgandy

shahjahan

Yes I could register Butt I could not log in as administrator

dgandy

Can you get into your database and find yourself in the member list. Then change your member group to 1

shahjahan

To Tell you the fact I am also having another user name in this same forum and I could log in with that name to this forum and could see members list, And in this list I do not see my name as administrator

dgandy

Do you have access to your database? (not your forum)

shahjahan

shahjahan

IS THERE ANY ONE WHO COULD HELP FIX MY ISSUE PLEASE????

shahjahan

IS THERE ANY ONE WHO COULD HELP FIX MY ISSUE PLEASE? 

shahjahan

IS THERE ANY ONE WHO COULD HELP FIX MY ISSUE PLEASE? 
[/size] [/color]

Advertisement: