Anniversary\'s not showing in Calendar

Started by defcrash, November 18, 2008, 08:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defcrash

Hi there, i have a little problem, i've updated from 1.1.6 to 2.0b4 all the anniversary's that as been inserted before the update show up in the calendar but now if a user inserts the birthday date that date will not show up in the calendar as an anniversary! Any ideas of what may be causing this? I think it was after the upgrade, i've never realized that until a member said that his anniversary was not in the calendar! I'm really sorry for the bad English, hope any you can help me, if you guys need any more info please ask!

Thanks in advance.

defcrash

In the Errors page i get this two errors everytime someone accesses index.php?action=calendar:

2: mysql_fetch_assoc(): 33 is not a valid MySQL result resource
File: /Sources/Subs-Calendar.php
Line: 156

and here's the beggining of the line 156 of the file Subs-Calendar.php

while ($row = $smcFunc['db_fetch_assoc']($result))
{
if ($year_low != $year_high)
$age_year = substr($row['birthdate'], 5) < substr($high_date, 5) ? $year_high : $year_low;
else
$age_year = $year_low;

$smcFunc['db_free_result']($result);
$bday[$age_year . substr($row['birthdate'], 4)][] = array(
'id' => $row['id_member'],
'name' => $row['real_name'],
'age' => $row['birth_year'] > 4 && $row['birth_year'] <= $age_year ? $age_year - $row['birth_year'] : null,
'is_last' => false
);

The other error:

2: mysql_free_result(): 33 is not a valid MySQL result resource
File: /Sources/Subs-Calendar.php
Line: 175

and here's the line 175 of the file Subs-Calendar.php

$smcFunc['db_free_result']($result);

I get the same two errors everytime the index.php?action=forum; is accessed, same files, same lines, the only diference is the "description":

2: mysql_fetch_assoc(): 43 is not a valid MySQL result resource

Any help would be very apreciated.

defcrash

No one? :(

Any help would be very apreciated, thanks!

defcrash

It seems that as nothing to do because its an uptdate installation (from 1.1.6 to 2.0), i've done another instalaltion on the server for testing, this time the 2.0 full installation and its the same thing, it looks like it only allows one person (aniversary) per month to show in the calendar! If it have per ex. 2 members in the same month it will only show one and will give those errors, if the first one remove the birthday then the other one will show up! ::)

Can anyone test in your forums to see if its the same thing? Thanks.

defcrash

Ok, found it, its fixed now! Although no one posted here i thank everyone that (if) looked to see what happened!

Iwan

I seem to have the same problem, anybody any ideas?
(how did you fix it defcrash?)

defcrash

Quote from: Iwan on November 25, 2008, 08:03:20 AM

Iwan, i suppose you have the Member Color Link 3.0.5 mod installed right? Uninstall it and install the Member Color Link 3.0.5a!  ;)

Sorry for the delay, haven't noticed your post!

Iwan

Quote from: defcrash on December 19, 2008, 06:36:35 PM
Quote from: Iwan on November 25, 2008, 08:03:20 AM

Iwan, i suppose you have the Member Color Link 3.0.5 mod installed right? Uninstall it and install the Member Color Link 3.0.5a!  ;)

Sorry for the delay, haven't noticed your post!
Thanks for the answer and no problem it's a bit late.   :D
I've already installed MCL3.0.5a and it fixed the problem indeed.

Advertisement: