News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF CORE Template

Started by 67Marine, November 21, 2008, 03:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

67Marine

Where can I download the Default Theme CORE? (Currently running SMF 1.1.7)

1 - Is it allowed? (most important question)
2 - If allowed, where and how can I get?

Reason:  It's the only template that shows all my tabs (extras)...  and I want to alias it as a freestanding template after changing the colors (basics)(hate white screens for older folks with cataracts and glaucoma)....

Second question, been trying to find out how to remove a template from list (don't see anywhere in Admin to accomplish and physically deleting from folder doesn't do it (which leads to problem when you uploaded twice and now it appears twice without any apparent way to remove) - or do you just live with it...?

67Marine
67Marine.com [nofollow]
67Marine.clanservers.com

Elmacik

There is no separate default template package for SMF, you can just download the SMF 1.1.7 installation package and extract the default theme files.

If you really need to alias it, then you don't even need to download anything. Just go to your administration panel, click "Themes and Layout" on the left pane. You will see a box saying; "Create a copy of Default named:". Just type a name there and SMF will copy your default theme as if you are installing a new theme package.

But there is already different colors of the default theme in the themes board.

And to delete themes, go to Admin -> Themes and Layout -> Themes and Settings ->

You will see the list of installed themes in your forum. Just click the image which has a red X on it, on the top right corner of the theme, and it will be unistalled. You can then remove its folder from FTP if you like.
Home of Elmacik

67Marine

Quote from: Elmacik on November 21, 2008, 04:30:18 AM
There is no separate default template package for SMF, you can just download the SMF 1.1.7 installation package and extract the default theme files.

If you really need to alias it, then you don't even need to download anything. Just go to your administration panel, click "Themes and Layout" on the left pane. You will see a box saying; "Create a copy of Default named:". Just type a name there and SMF will copy your default theme as if you are installing a new theme package.

But there is already different colors of the default theme in the themes board.

And to delete themes, go to Admin -> Themes and Layout -> Themes and Settings ->

You will see the list of installed themes in your forum. Just click the image which has a red X on it, on the top right corner of the theme, and it will be unistalled. You can then remove its folder from FTP if you like.

Thank you from an extreme newbie...  67Marine

Advertisement: