News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

TinyPortal

Started by lurkalot, February 12, 2005, 04:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordmiller

Beta 5 Installed into 2.0 RC 3, everything works, except if I try to upload a file into the download manager I get this error after entering all the data and hitting the save/send button:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Die Roller Ap', '

', 'http://rpgfreelancers.org/smf/tp-downloads/icons/blan'; at line 3
File: /home/celedor/public_html/smf/Sources/TPdlmanager.php
Line: 221

Which I believe indicates a cross issue with this mod:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2032

Any thoughts as to what the issue is, so I can attempt to fix?

Edit: Reply from the Die Roller Mod Author:

Quote from: Arantor on April 04, 2010, 12:12:31 PM
That's nothing to do with this mod; there are no changes whatsoever in TPdlmanager.php on account of the last version I did I hadn't used TP at all. I'd be asking TP about it.

Even if I uninstall the die roller mod, the same error pops up whenever I hit the save button attempting to upload a file.

IchBin™

There are several issues being addressed in the last beta. Your issue is one of them miller.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Lordmiller

It was fixed actually. . . .no apostrophes in file titles. . . .turned out that was the issue, Bloc responded with the fix within a few hours. . .really sweet portal, and fast turnaround, what more could I ask for?

Galjoen

Installed on smf 1.1.11 and I get the following errors:

1) when checking profile:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tpshout_profile() in /home/******/public_html/Sources/Profile.php on line 340
Fatal error: Call to undefined function tp_summary() in /home/******/public_html/Sources/Profile.php on line 343
Fatal error: Call to undefined function tp_articles() in /home/*****/public_html/Sources/Profile.php on line 343

2) I am using english utf8 and also get the following :

Unable to load the 'TPortal.english-utf8' language file.

Can anyone tell me where this files should be, as I cannot see on server, or alternatively give me edits I need to add to english-utf8  to create TPortal.english-utf8

bloc

For the language files you coudl just rename the TPxxx.english.php to TPxxx.english-utf8.php, thats quickest.

The errors in profile is probably due to missing edits, check that all edits for TP were indeed carried out.

tsak

hello. i have 2 problems.
1)How i can add a forum link on my menu
2)If someone try to see my portal non of the images of the theme i use are loaded. So he can see a white page with links only.

Can someone help me? Thx for your time

Ken.

tsak, the best and easiest way to get answers is to post your issue on the TinyPortal site.

http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?action=forum
"If you don't have a stack of failures in your shop, you aren't trying hard enough". --Richard Raffin.

Soulflare3

I installed the mod on SMF 1.1.11, and everything works for the most part, except:
When I click the Admin tab, I get the following error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/******/public_html/smf/Sources/Admin.php on line 999

Before, I had gotten an error on line 406 that said there was an extra '*', so I went in and deleted the extra asterisk, but now I have another error :o. I tried to uninstall it to see if it would go back to normal, and it does, except once uninstalled, the error moves to line 998. I am going back to before I installed it, because I don't have access to some of my Admin tools. If you can fix the problem so that the Admin tab works, I'll reinstall it, but until then, I'm going back.

Arantor

You could attach the broken file...

Soulflare3

I'm using an autoinstaller that came with my account, so it is literally easier and faster just to delete it and reinstall it.

Arantor

Not really if you actually want anyone to identify the problem and help you prevent it in future.

Soulflare3

I meant SMF not TinyPortal. TinyPortal messed up my SMF files. (And the backups weren't accessible)

Arantor

Yes, and without seeing the file there's no guarantee it won't happen again next time.

Soulflare3

I would like to appologize. I just reinstalled TinyPortal, and the errors are no longer there. Apparently I had a corrupted file on my server. Sorry for bothering you.

Arantor

It should work just fine on a fresh install but something else you installed broke it - and won't work next time you install it...

Soulflare3

Yeah, I'm playing around with it ATM to find out which install corrupted the main board files.

Soulflare3

Quote from: Galjoen on April 11, 2010, 10:18:40 AM
Installed on smf 1.1.11 and I get the following errors:

1) when checking profile:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tpshout_profile() in /home/******/public_html/Sources/Profile.php on line 340
Fatal error: Call to undefined function tp_summary() in /home/******/public_html/Sources/Profile.php on line 343
Fatal error: Call to undefined function tp_articles() in /home/*****/public_html/Sources/Profile.php on line 343

2) I am using english utf8 and also get the following :

Unable to load the 'TPortal.english-utf8' language file.

Can anyone tell me where this files should be, as I cannot see on server, or alternatively give me edits I need to add to english-utf8  to create TPortal.english-utf8

I am getting the exact same errors while viewing my profile in SMF 1.1.11, and also get the following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function tp_download() in /home/******/public_html/smf/Sources/Profile.php on line 347
when I click on the uploaded files link in the same sidebar.

IchBin™

All of these errors have been covered at TinyPortal if you take a search over there.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Soulflare3

Thank you. I found the reference you mentioned.

!RFAN

okay... this is the 2nd time when i installed this mod and getting the sae error after installation... i cant even open my site...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function TP_loadTheme() in /home/hitohi/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 1403

please help me ASAP

Advertisement: