News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

ed2k links support

Started by Mindstorm, February 12, 2005, 04:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mindstorm

Link to Mod

Adds support for ed2k links in <a href> tags. It works regardless of the presence of the FasterParseCode mod, but if you intend to use both FPC must be installed first. Only tested with SMF 1.0.1.

mennou

how does this mod work??
i just  added it to my forum  i don't see  nothing... 
can u  guide me?

[Unknown]

The only thing the mod changes is links if and when "basic html" is enabled and you use <a href="....">...</a>.

-[Unknown]

Mindstorm

Exactly, as I said in the readme this isn't even a mod, but as it's been asked about before..

daragor

Webscom: Wordpress + SMF
Software Libre, Noticias y Entretenimiento.-

Mindstorm

d3v

Any intention to implement other P2P's? Magnet links would be realyl useful ( could be used for torrents and basically every p2p out there), and of course the usual suspects: gnutella hashes/dc tiger hashes/fasttrack sig files/etc

Mindstorm

Well I can't say there was (or is) an intention. This was just as adjustment that I needed for my forum and decided to share. I don't even know what those links look like, but since it is a one line change, I guess it can't take more then a few minutes... Maybe in a month or so I'll take the time to look at those and add them, but this is not the best time for me.

tL0z

So, to post an ed2k I have to enable the html and write <a href="ed2k://|file|blablabla|4109788|E808990B6AA870DE2AD7E412FEE3321B|/">ed2k://|file|blablabla|4109788|E808990B6AA870DE2AD7E412FEE3321B|/</a> ?  :-\ :-\

Can anyone please do a mod to work when I paste the ed2k link?

xplode_me

tl0z i had it workin' on previous versions of SMF (made it minutes ago)... but now, i've updated to 1.1 Beta 3 and it doesn't work the same way! :\

Ryan

Can someone update this mod or put some code in here so i can add the cod emyself.. I know its 1 simple find/replace...
Because it deffinately doesnt work on  1.1 Beta 3 Public forums versions since the changes in this new release...
The mod dont find the the search string..

Mindstorm

Added support for 1.1 Public Beta 3. If you find any bugs please drop me a line.

MaximoDecimoMeridio

How work this mod? I did not understand very well...

I need a mod which allow to post ed2k link instead html link... is it?

hxxp:www.lanostracasa.biz [nonactive]

MiNiBuDa

In 1.0.5 version, this mod isn't works.

Any request?

allumius

This mod not work for 1.0.5 ? :'(

Ryan

can anyone update this for 1.1 rc1?

allumius

Quote from: M3THOD on November 19, 2005, 07:08:53 PM
can anyone update this for 1.1 rc1?

Please please update to 1.1 RC1

Mindstorm

I'm sorry but I haven't had the time lately, and now that the 1.1 final release is iminent I don't see the point in installing 1.0.5 or 1.1 RCs to add the support. As soon as 1.1 final is released I will update the mod, but until then, and if you really want to use it on an RC maybe it's just a matter of editting package-info.xml and adding the version with the same mod as the 1.1 betas. I don't suppose the parsing code was changed yet again, but I didn't look at it.

allumius

Quote from: Mindstorm on January 25, 2006, 03:50:22 PM
I'm sorry but I haven't had the time lately, and now that the 1.1 final release is iminent I don't see the point in installing 1.0.5 or 1.1 RCs to add the support. As soon as 1.1 final is released I will update the mod, but until then, and if you really want to use it on an RC maybe it's just a matter of editting package-info.xml and adding the version with the same mod as the 1.1 betas. I don't suppose the parsing code was changed yet again, but I didn't look at it.

not work  :'(

ufuk.exe

Waiting for RC2 Support.

Thank YOu!
www.34tr.com - Nostalgia Istanbul
www.jeepprojects.com - Jeep Projects

That's It Simple Machines Forum,
It just couldn't be simpler.

Advertisement: