News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF is amazing and EASY! Wow!

Started by hvnaturearts, November 26, 2008, 07:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hvnaturearts

I can't believe how easy it was to install SMF!  I have  a lot of experience with html and css, some with javascripting, but very little with php.  So I expected it to take me several days to get my forum running and customized.  It only took me an hour!  Your directions were simple, clear, and they actually worked! I added my own css components to your stylesheet and my own navigation and header javascript linke to the main template, and voila!  It all worked instantly! I could see easily how to start customizing the theme to match my website's look and needs better, and will work on getting the theme exactly the way I want it. But after only an hour, the forum is fully functional and ready to go live. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'll thank you with a donation too!

You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cindy
hxxp:www.hiddenvalleyhibiscus.com/forum/ [nonactive]

SleePy

Glad you found it easy to integrate SMF :D
We try our best and its users like you that give us good and bad feedback on how we are doing :)

Thanks.

ps, Moving this to our General SMF feedback forum as it isn't related to the site.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: