SMF is amazing and EASY! Wow!

Started by hvnaturearts, November 26, 2008, 07:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hvnaturearts

I can't believe how easy it was to install SMF!  I have  a lot of experience with html and css, some with javascripting, but very little with php.  So I expected it to take me several days to get my forum running and customized.  It only took me an hour!  Your directions were simple, clear, and they actually worked! I added my own css components to your stylesheet and my own navigation and header javascript linke to the main template, and voila!  It all worked instantly! I could see easily how to start customizing the theme to match my website's look and needs better, and will work on getting the theme exactly the way I want it. But after only an hour, the forum is fully functional and ready to go live. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'll thank you with a donation too!

You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cindy
hxxp:www.hiddenvalleyhibiscus.com/forum/ [nonactive]

SleePy

Glad you found it easy to integrate SMF :D
We try our best and its users like you that give us good and bad feedback on how we are doing :)

Thanks.

ps, Moving this to our General SMF feedback forum as it isn't related to the site.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: